Cruisin' the Coast 2012 Biloxi,ms

isaiah3g

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its here again, starting today and running for the next 8 days! Gulfport/Biloxi/Ocean Springs/D'Iberville and surrounding areas will be filled with thousands of customs,classics,rats, and one Mark VIII. ;) Last year there was an older guy there in a blue one with 350 hp. Mine threw a plug out the block when I was 15 minutes away. :-\

If anyone is going this year lemme know!

She doesn't know it, but next Saturday in downtown Ocean Springs I'll be asking her to marry me. I met her there 'again' three years ago and we started a relationship a couple of months later. I met her before but we lost contact for about 4 months. That's why I say 'again'. It was even at Cruisin the Coast where Sarah and I met.

I'm really excited about this. :)

SHE SAID YES!

I am one happy man. Couldn't have picked a better girl!

Happened in the same spot we met three years ago, traffic was stopped, she freaked because it was in the middle of the road, but I dropped a knee right there and asked her. She was so happy! Guys stopped in their show cars and watched, blew their air horns, revved their motors and watched it all!

Just a matter of time!

Too bad I'm not still stationed down at Keesler AFB. Congrats! I traded my old wife for a new one this year, it's nice when you find a good one! :D

Thanks guys!

I have a few pics I'll upload to photobucket then paste the link here. I'm not sure how to post cell phone pics to here yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back