Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lincoln Zephyr - V6 3.0L (221 hp) 6A + ABS
0 - 60 Time
(seconds) 1/4 Mile Time
(seconds) 1/4 Mile Speed
(mph) Braking 60 - 0 mph (ft.)

And if they add the 250 hp i am hearing about, it will be awsome

I drove one, it is quicker than my V6 LS, but I could still feel the FWD steering pull. The Zephyr was OK, but it is better to get a Infinity g35 or a 325i BMW for around $32000 for a loaded Lincoln.

Thats pretty good. I think the Zephyr is the better deal Hy life. The Lincoln Fully loaded is much cheper than the Beamer and Infiniti, which can reach to 38k-42k for a loaded one, compared to the Lincoln which costs about 33k or maybe 34k with all the options.

People, screw 325i, I drove a new BMW 550i sport today and WWOOOWW, that thing is FAST big time. It was 6 speed automatic, 360 hp, and a price tag of just over $65.000, but damn it was nice...

The dealer told me to come in couple of days to drive the new BMW M5.

Great V-6

I had my '04 LS V-8 back at the dealer today for service and took out a
new Zephyr while I was waiting. V-6 was very responsive, although I could feel some torque steer. The car i drove had nearly every option except the nav system and the sticker was only 33K..not a bad deal

Runnin with Da Devil

If you need to run wild, then a Rear Wheel Drive or All Wheel Drive is the ticket to paradise.

Even my 4 banger Subie with AWD is more fun than a FWD 221 hp Zephyr.

But, for those fortunate enough to own a toy car to occasionally 'battle traffic' with, then a FWD zephyr would be a comfortable companion, like that plush vibrating sofa-chair with da cupholder in the living-room in front of that Phat plasma TV.

Ignore other road warriors with the comfort and satisfaction of knowing you're on your way to work, with a few extra minutes to get there, and enjoy your coffee-sipping pace that you've paid $34k for. You deserve it!

-Beezlebubb

Members online

Back