Decided to sell my 98 LSC Collectors Edition

fatboyq

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
After this past weekend there was a nice cruise setup with about 9 cars all ranging from big turboed evo's, sti's, cammed c5, bolt on 05 GTO etc...

I got to drive the GTO with the 6 speed and man the power, handling is great I also drove the C5 and pretty much decided I want a more powerful car. While I love the LSC, it just doesn't deliver the punch I'm looking for. It is a great cruiser I just want a dedicated sports car more of a bruiser. I sold my bot on cobra a while ago and miss banging gears and just the overall feel, of a sports car. Wish I can keep the CE and get a powerful toy, however that is not financially feasible

wish me luck with the sale, and btw Im picking up a beater LSC 93-96 for a DD sometime down the road.

:shifty: i have a 94 lsc, actually two of them....my green one says it on the title, my blue one has a trunk badge:shifty: hahahaahaha

Woke up this morning and looked at it sitting in the garage all waxed up and chrome wheels polished up. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing here, It's hard to find a CE and on top of that a clean one with no issues. I have been going back and forth since I put it up arrrrgh!!

If you sell you wont ever find a CE again, trust me. I crashed my Mark a few years back, then I bought an LS, and guess what? I just finished buying another Mark, b/c no other car stood up like my Mark did. These are collector items that just appear ones in a life time. Trust me dont sell. If you want keep it parked at the house and buy the GTO but dont sell the Mark you'll regret it down the road.

Members online

No members online now.
Back