did anyone have problems with lowering the ls

JERSEYLINCOLNKING

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i am thinking about lowering my ls on 20s and i was wondering if anyone ran into problems caused by the springs and how is the ride?pics of anybodies car with 20s lowered and on stocks if u could please

I take that you are keeping your car then? 2 weeks ago you were selling those 20s weren't you ?

There are people on here who have had problems and some that have not - It mostly has to do with the offset of your wheels. I just put springs in my car and I'm one of the lucky ones I guess - no problems.

There's some pics in the thread I just posted and in my gallery:
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=42142

one more pic... :D

New75.jpg

i am thinking about lowering my ls on 20s and i was wondering if anyone ran into problems caused by the springs and how is the ride?pics of anybodies car with 20s lowered and on stocks if u could please

Speed bumps and steep driveways can be a problem.

Look at my cardomain pics. I have 20's with sprint springs I love the look.. Its funny when I had toyo tires no rubbing problems but when I got new falken tires rubbed a little and there both 245 35 20 tires. I just cut a lil out in the wheel wells in the back no problems at all now :) All you have to look for is the offset of your rims... With the wrong offset you will probably have lots of problems

I just put 20's on my 02 LS and i am happy with the way it look as is. im not lowering the car at all. the tires are 245/35 and the gap is the same as it was with my original tires.

ATT1585977.jpg

I take that you are keeping your car then? 2 weeks ago you were selling those 20s weren't you ?

i was goin to,i had someone buying my car and then he didnt get approved,so im waitin to see if he can get a co signer and if not im keepin it.and i had someone buyin my wheels n they never showed up so im keepin them.if the guy dont get approved,then im lowerin it on 20s

Look at my cardomain pics. I have 20's with sprint springs I love the look.. Its funny when I had toyo tires no rubbing problems but when I got new falken tires rubbed a little and there both 245 35 20 tires. I just cut a lil out in the wheel wells in the back no problems at all now :) All you have to look for is the offset of your rims... With the wrong offset you will probably have lots of problems

i love the look of ur car,n u live close to me right?i also saw u are selling a system,pm if u still are

thanks everyone,either way the car looks great thats why i was askin because i wanted to make sure it was worth it,how is everyones ride quality when lowered

Take a look at my photo gallery, I put Eibachs on with 225/45/18 in thoe pictures. I now have 245/45/18 rears. Aslo might want to consider new shocks since everything is out.

i love the look of ur car,n u live close to me right?i also saw u are selling a system,pm if u still are

Thanks alot man I would not go back from lowered to stock I like the look alot im not really into the look of wheel well gaps. Yea im selling my system ill pm you.

Dude this cats irritating me too, who bumps their own thread repeatedly and the posts on a dead thread from almost a year ago with the same f*ck(ing pictures!?

I thought there was something useful here..

Fail.

Sounds like a real gangster like whats his name who claims to have sold his LS to upgraded to 140 000 benz. He was a rapper. R-BONES or something.

Members online

No members online now.
Back