Discontinued parts

I changed the MAF last month

Russell,
when you say you changed the maf.. did you swap a used one or put a new one on?
If putting a used maf made the car a little better, I would put a new maf SENSOR in your housing and that would probably solve the issue.

Datalogging w/Xcal will confirm.

Hey Hyde if you want to swing by sonic on 3040 in lewisville i will have my xcal and my laptop so we can see what is happening with your issues i can check your irmc's as well i left you my cell in an email 2 weeks ago me and another mark owner started a meet on weds at a local meet. so everyone can know one another and help each other with the issues we encounter you got my cel feel free to call. i should be ther around 730 800 my wash is around the corner less than a block at 2561 macarthur blvd tropic car wash
hope we can get this issue resolved for ya

mafioso you are welcome to come out to i also sent you my cell as well

L8R
KRACKER

First of all, thanks for all your help, I met up w/Eddie last night and he said the IMRC's & actuator are working, he said they might be sticking though due to some real bad hesitation when I floor it. Also I know you can't be cheap w/these cars after owning 6 of them over the years so no, the MAF was new that I put on it.

The new code i pulled last night said the mirc was stuck when i physically check both them they are both opening. easiest terms when you punch the car from a dead stop it falls on it's face. so bad felt like i was leaning forward. code was 1519

Eddie & XLRVIII thanks again for all your help, it feels good to know that your not alone trying to keep these cars running. I'll continue to hook up w/Eddie @ the Sonic in Lewisville on Wed's. Man there were some other nice cars out there too when we met up on the 3rd. Rice killer.com really brings'em out. Mafioso's got a pretty nice ride too. The check engine light is still on & it still falls on it's face when I floor it but overall it picks up speed alot easier from half-throttle whether from a dead stop or if I'm already moving. I've had the pleasure of picking on a Charger R/T & an Infiniti G35 since then (seems like G35's are my little punching bags or something). :D

Would you mind listing the exact codes that you have? Have you checked fuel pressure? Have you checked tps voltage over complete throttle body range?

Members online

No members online now.
Back