!!!!!!do You Love Your Lincoln!!!!!

Hey there is a Political Forum for this stuff. LOL.. We don't need to bring the terror of the Political Forum into the Car Forums... LOL.. Don't need all the drama here. This is where we get away from it. LOL

Hey Danny! i noticed LOL removed your post about our nice forum. :D Nevermind, was worth a try! Lol.

Hey there is a Political Forum for this stuff. LOL.. We don't need to bring the terror of the Political Forum into the Car Forums... LOL.. Don't need all the drama here. This is where we get away from it. LOL

LOL, maybe Danny is the new Lib. they have been chompin at the bit for :D
Monsta has a trap for him ;)

This seem to be a very bad post (my fault) so can't we just delete it or close it. :(

It's only on a rare occasion that Moderators on LvC close a thread or delete a thread.

Freedom of Speech... And Freedom of looking like an @$$ and digging a hole to dig out from.

Don't worry.. We respect you and you'll survive on LvC.. Look We never locked or blocked Mr. Wilson, or Dr. Phil who ever he was LOL... Then where is Frogman when we need him. You were saved the tongue-lashing that Frogman would have given you. Good thing he's working right now. LOL

Anyway... Old Glory you are welcome here on LvC don't worry about old posts. They will go away in a few days... or weeks LOL, and stay dead until someone finds an old thread and posts a responce to someone who has been gone for a few years LOL.. You'll survive...

Welcome to LvC...

Welcome to LvC...

Thanks I really like them Both. LOL and LVC :) Have both been very helpful and friendly.
As you can see I didn't use a different sign name.Just trying to be neighborly.:)

Oh I agree... There was a slight fall out a few years ago with an old LvC member and one of the LOL mods. Some of the Mark VII LOL members left LvC. The LvC Member left LvC years ago.

Both are good sites..... I use the same name all over the internet also.

I just consider LvC my home..

Oh I agree... There was a slight fall out a few years ago with an old LvC member and one of the LOL mods. Some of the Mark VII LOL members left LvC. The LvC Member left LvC years ago.

Both are good sites..... I use the same name all over the internet also.

I just consider LvC my home..

+2 :V

Members online

No members online now.
Back