Does this happen to belong to a member?

Duh? If you put in a more powerful engine, you need a transmission that can 1. hold up to the power, and 2. bolt to the engine. You also need a bigger and better diff then the LS uses.

This is a purpose built car. Its purpose = racing. Therefore you use racing parts in the drivetrain.

Wait, do you mean the LSR or the Mclaren.:)

The LSR was built for racing but the Mclaren had the consumer in mind, didn't they?

Either way, if you were going to build either one of these cars why wouldn't you have all of its requirements in mind?

The quote "LSR" was gutted so why not use and build around the proper drive train? If you had as much knowledge do this you would know that the LS trans and such wont work.

The quote "LSR" was gutted so why not use and build around the proper drive train? If you had as much knowledge do this you would know that the LS trans and such wont work.
If you look at the pictures in the gallery, you'll see that the LSR's tranny isn't a 5R55N or 5R55S, and it certainly isn't the Getrag manual. I can't tell you for sure what it is, but I'm guessing it's a Tremec; either way, they've cut out the transmission tunnel to accommodate it.

That looks a lot like the Lincoln Motorsport LS from a few years ago.......

Complimented him on Yahoo and asked him some as of yet unanswered questions. On the track, the car is perfectly set up, on the street I suppose he'll get ripped on for the wing due to the preconception the ricer gang has established by copying touring car wings. It isn't out of place "on that car" however.....we need to get that guy to come over here and share some info on his work.......

I would love to talk to this guy, he says he has the body kit available. I wanna find out more about it "besides the wing".

Thats what I wanna ask him, it seems like there is alot of BS about this but I wanna give people I don't know the benefit of the doubt. But on its page it says he has it in fiberglass and carbon fiber..LOL..Like I said I have a DIY wide body saved to my PC, you use foam squares and then you sculpt around it and such...the foam sounds strange but it takes in moisture or something.

Quick, did this car ever run, if you say it was the LLSOC car you should know right?

Members online

Back