ebay $20,000 gen 1

Did you acually send that to him? This is the response i got from him when i offered 8k

Rick..........NO...................you do realize that ours is the
only one like this don't you? Don 910-215-0004

Heh, only one like it? I doubt. One of a few, yes, but not the "only one'. According to the website that he uses as a reference (Tries to, rather - the link he has is bad. Here's a good one: http://www.markviii.org/LOD2/spring_feature.htm ) "A few Spring Feature Cars have turned up as LSC models, so there were some obviously built as such..." although it was previously stated in the article that the Spring Feature was a Base Model Only package. So, while extra-rare, I'm pretty sure "a few" means that there isn't just one. In fact, the few Spring Feature Mark VIIIs that I have seen on the road have all been LSCs. So, I think that says something on its own.

When it comes down to it - Mark VIII or not - that guy has to be on crack or something if he thinks that any car of that particular age - let alone a BONE STOCK LINCOLN - is going to be sellable that close to its original price.

Someone please call the guys in the white coats before this dude hurts somebody. ;)

let alone a BONE STOCK LINCOLN - is going to be sellable that close to its original price.
Original Sticker is far from what you could buy these cars for at the end. Many guys paid $33 grand or less.

Shessh. The car has 70K on it.

mrwiggl3s said:
Did you acually send that to him?

No, but I figured the guy would eventually make it over here and see it. If you have his email addy, I'd be happy to send it.:D

Did you acually send that to him? This is the response i got from him when i offered 8k

Rick..........NO...................you do realize that ours is the
only one like this don't you? Don 910-215-0004

Apparently nobody else realizes the value of it either. LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back