exhaust setups.

see, i have never heard of using google to search the site. i guess thats why the search is crapy for me.

Kstorm, see thats what i wanted. and positive and negatives to your systems. i have emissions testing. and it needs to be somewhat quiet. i draw enough attention to my self already.

see, i have never heard of using google to search the site. i guess thats why the search is crapy for me.

I understand, and Google does work great. I know when you search thru LVC, you get everything that has the same word in a response and it can become pages of crap. But anyway, give it a shot. ;)

Man, really? That sucks, cause that would require someone to do a search. And that is called reading and typing, that seems to put a dampener on this.

It is really hard to get people to search these days, a real bitch. Sometimes it is just best to ignore some posts.

It is like preaching to the freakin drug addicts, never gets you anywhere.

Do you realize how much bandwidth and space used by always asking the same ass questions and posting the same ass pics to the same ass questions. A F**king lot.

Probably about the same amount of bandwidth that it took you to respond and argue about it?

95MkViii, I use Google to search all thr forums of subjects I'm interested in. Examples of the proper syntax:

site:lincolnvscadillac.com exhaust

or

site:ar15.com magazine

or

site:airstream.com skin

Works good, a lot better than forum software search (vBulletin in this case)

Someone should write a one post tutorial on using Google to search the website, including all of the different search parameters, then we'll just post it as a sticky in the forum.

Members online

No members online now.
Back