Exhaust sound clips

Cbecker1994Vlll

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
if you got them post them. if you have the same set up as some one else post it anyways. lets hear what your car sounds like

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
if you got them post them. if you have the same set up as some one else post it anyways. lets hear what your car sounds like

Someone make this a stickey please, i was thinking of making a thread where we all post exhaust today. Once i get my battery charged on my camera ill post mine.

Post up folks.

100_1909.mov.jpg
<<--click.

And don't forget to list your set up along with the audio/visual.

I'm shooting to have mine up by Wednesday.

The only bad thing is this has already been done several times for the Mark VIII's here....but I will join in on the fun.....this is the exhaust that I had on the AssassinVIIIor and I got the mufflers from Geno, but I do not think you can get the mufflers from Geno any longer.......my exhaust.

Magnaflow dual X-pipes, custom bent 2.5" tubing, and Assassin Mufflers (Geno had them at the time).

Last edited:
Calabrio said:
And don't forget to list your set up along with the audio/visual.

Ooops... Kooks headers, dual 2-1/2", single-X, DynoMax UltraFlows and no cats. :D

1wykdmk8 said:
The only bad thing is this has already been done several times for the Mark VIII's here....but I will join in on the fun.....this is the exhaust that I had on the AssassinVIIIor and I got the mufflers from Geno, but I do not think you can get the mufflers from Geno any longer.......my exhaust.

Magnaflow dual X-pipes, custom bent 2.5" tubing, and Assassin Mufflers (Geno had them at the time).

Dude where ya' Been??

Assassin's have BEEN back full force, have ton's of them!!

ONEBADMK8 said:

I remember seeing that post, but I thought that the last time that we spoke that you said you had none left.....maybe you thought I was referring to a different muffler.....so I stand corrected.......hope you still have them when I get ready to do my exhaust again, I LOVED the sound of them. I like the sound of the tv dinner ones you used to sell, but I will hafta stick to the Assassin muffs....unless you can get those tv dinner joints still??? :rolleyes:

1wykdmk8 said:
I remember seeing that post, but I thought that the last time that we spoke that you said you had none left.....maybe you thought I was referring to a different muffler.....so I stand corrected.......hope you still have them when I get ready to do my exhaust again, I LOVED the sound of them. I like the sound of the tv dinner ones you used to sell, but I will hafta stick to the Assassin muffs....unless you can get those tv dinner joints still??? :rolleyes:

I'll have the Assassins forever.

the assassins are :q:q:q:qing sic. that is exactly what i am looking for. hey geno what are the typical power gains with the dualxx and the assassins

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
the assassins are :q:q:q:qing sic. that is exactly what i am looking for. hey geno what are the typical power gains with the dualxx and the assassins

The same, 15-20.

94m5 said:
http://media.putfile.com/Repaint-fun
95'

Stock cats, dual in dual out magnaflow resonator, mandrel bent to the Magnaflow rear mufflers. 2.5 inch all the way. Looking for something louder as we speak.
Mike

I've listened to all these clips and yours is my favorite. I see what you mean "louder", but that sound is sexy! I wonder what it sounds like without the resonator.

I'm sending you a pm, also.

Very nice c. very nice. Killer movie too, would be awesome with a better camera, and a little elevator music. thinking something starwars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back