F/S Reinhart Computer Chip for 1997 LSC

mag1119

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is one (1) Reinhart Performance Computer Chip for the 1997-98 Lincoln Mark VIII Series. I bought this chip from a Lincoln Car Club Member when he sold his car. Chip is set to remove speed limiter, enhance HP and performance, use aggressive shift points and improve fuel economy. The only reason I am not using it is because my spouse drives my car and couldn't handle the aggressive shift points. It really makes you feel "seat of the pants!" when driving. Can be installed in less than 30 minutes by a qualified Superchips tuner or technician. I had it installed at the local Ford/Lincoln dealer who also did Superchips tuning for the Mustang crowd. Why mess around with aftermarket or less quality when you can get the real thing?! Seller is NOT responsible for speeding tickets after auction, it will almost FORCE you to drive fast!! Good luck, and safe driving, please. It is also on the auction site, but I am willing to end the auction and sell it to another car club member first. Only asking $150.00, if you know this chip, you know it is worth FAR MORE than that. Installation instructions included for the DIYer. PM if interested, will send PayPal info for confirmed offers only. Move fast, first come, first served!!

It would help if you put the computer code up. Just a lil fyi

Members online

Back