Favorite LS feature??

HELLO??? no one mentioned the rain sensor wipers!!??? I LOVE that feature. i keep it on all the time. sometimes i forget & get to the carwash & have to turn it off, but so far no broken blades!! :)

that & the built in garage door opener on the visor, small, compact, and works easy. our garage door opener is huge & bulky.. it would have been pretty ugly to clip that to the visor in this pretty car!

i love the radio controls on the steering wheel! (since i switched to aftermarket, i gotta buy the adapter so i can have that feature again.. probably in a couple weeks)

the memory seats are cool, sometimes they get annoying when your messing around with something & you just turn the car on for something real quick & its gotta adjust.

i love the button that rolls the windows down. (comes in handy with this hot weather coming up)

LOVE the fact that the sunroof closes automatically 10 seconds after the car turns off (cant even tell you how many times i would have had wet seats if it werent for that!)

heated seats, need i say more... cept mine broke for this winter & im not in a huge rush to pay a fortune to fix it. wish i had the 03+ with A/C seats!!!! :(

love the exterior more than anything. my car is just beautiful. a bright white LS, just washed and waxed... cant beat it. :L

man... :L (did i say that already?) :)

*oops, i forgot... the big view!!! the windshield is huge!!! the back window too... when my car is not-working, i drive my dad's grand cherokee, and its okay, even though the whole time im driving it, i sit there cursing & missing my car, but the windshield seems too small. i love getting back into my car, and being able to see the world... aaaaahhhhh... :) the little things we take for granted till you get into another car...

I liked the autodimming mirror. When it worked. Now I have an old-fashioned one.

My favorite features are the quiet, the comfy chair, the steering light enough I can palm the wheel, the very good sound quality out of even the cheapo stereo, and the big trunk with the big opening and folding seats (my previous car was a Mustang convertible, and had none of these features).

Of course, the performance goes without saying.

itsnotmydaddys said:
what the sunroof closes itsself that sweet i had no clue. and never noticed, im oblivous

Thats not on an OEM roof.

Im GUESSING ASC?

itsnotmydaddys said:
ill be 100% honest the one feature that i love about this car is this forum. not to sound gay or corny, i personally would have given up a month after i got it. i would also probably have a third of the money and a tenth of the accessories. my previous cars had nothing like this and its great to have information right at you fingers. THANKS, again im not gay or anything
Are you gay??? jk.........lol. I agreee with you though, this forum is probably one of the coolest things around. It is so much fun to hear what people have to say and try to help them out. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is saying about their LS and their plans, etc. It gives me ideas of what I can do

I don't think my sunroof closes by itself...
Luckileo - is your sunroof aftermarket?

IL-LS said:

:Beer

not sure what brand..?? got it thru the dealership done at Vogue Tyre...
Vogue Tyre: 800-323-1466
its raining so i'm not going outside to my car to check!

luckieleo said:
not sure what brand..?? got it thru the dealership done at Vogue Tyre...
Vogue Tyre: 800-323-1466
its raining so i'm not going outside to my car to check!

does it have a button on it which lights up red, to disable the auto close function?

Yeah ..its NASTY outside today!

My favorite feature above all is the interior. Hands down the best I've ever experienced. I still haven't found one that I feels compares.

Other than that, I love the handling and the comfort maintained in such a sporty sedan.

Dang luckie beat me to it.. i was going to say automatice windshield wipers.. Dang some of the stuff i've haven't seen before until i got this car, i tell everyone it has automatic windshield wipers and like no one believes they exists or something but they think its cool when i get the opportunity to show when its raining, i think they work awesome, oh AND HEATED windshield wiper thaw'er thing.. who'duh thunk it ... they do exist.. lol

luckieleo said:
x2. could be a little bit roomier, but for just sitting, everyone has told me its pretty comfy...

Its really roomy once you move the front seats forward, then you can really get things done! They are really nice to sit in.

luckieleo said:
x2. could be a little bit roomier, but for just sitting, everyone has told me its pretty comfy...

I take it you've been back there???? What you doing this weekend.... a few :Beer :Beer :Beer then :wrench

Just playing Tina!!

Hate to sound egotistical here, but....
No one has mentioned the looks you get after a fresh wash and detail. Would love to think they are looking at me (highly unlikely :mad: )...it's a head turner every where I go. Gotta love it.

i like the warranty!! since all of the features that you all mentioned are breakable (and probably will cause its an ls)

I am gonna agree with you ShokHer, I did like the warranty also when I had it.

The exclusivity of this car. Folks get in and have no clue what it is.

itsnotmydaddys said:
im oblivous

We can all agree on that. :p

As for feature favorites, I like the HID headlights, backup radar system, AC seats, and the THX sound system. I also like the coin holder, sliding arm rest, and electric parking brake. I feel sorry for you slobs with 00-02 models that don't have these features.

In terms of dynamic favorites, the crisp steering, tight suspension, and engine power can't be beat!

Members online

No members online now.
Back