Favorite Pic of Your LS...

fonsito

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was bored and wanted to share with you guys my 2 favorite pics of my car...

2150285_39_full.jpg

2150285_74_full.jpg

I know this thread was made before but i wanted to see an update on the LS's

Hey 02V8sport, I said this bfr, but I love your ride! Have a Q. on the sides and back, did you add a skirting, or did you just paint the black around bottom silver to mach?

northstar11 said:
Hey 02V8sport, I said this bfr, but I love your ride! Have a Q. on the sides and back, did you add a skirting, or did you just paint the black around bottom silver to mach?

Thanks, all the lower moldings all the way around the car are off the LSE model. I sold my original black moldings on Ebay months ago. The car has all LSE moldings, tail-lights, license plate surround, spoiler, front bumper cover and I think thats it.

I would like to invite all of you to www.rankmyride.com I am setting up a lincoln crew on this website. I would like to have as many lincolns as possible all on this one page. already have a few members and would like to dominate this site. It is free, and any suggestions are welcome. comments or complaints as well. If you sign up, let me know, and i will send you an invie to the crew. If you dont, but would still like one of your pics posted, let me know that too.

Hey, NV, shouldn't you include your LS in at least one of those pictures? ;)

definetly photoshopped ;). Great work. What nationality is that girl with dark hair?

HyeLifeLS said:
definetly photoshopped ;). Great work. What nationality is that the girl with dark hair?
They both have dark hair but your probably talking about the one in the black...shes half Filipino half white

True man, I didn't notice the other one. The one in dark "dress", she is fine.

NVMyLS said:
They both have dark hair but your probably talking about the one in the black...shes half Filipino half white

Members online

Back