Few new pics, on of my first cars my dog and new grill.

styledyversatyle

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Here is my dog and my LSE grill (before and after), got it today, installed it right away.My old 89 Mercury Grandma quise' the first car that i modified. I had police suspension headers dual exhaust no resonators and flowmasters it sounded good. And my Dog my oldest son.

feel free to comment, hold no punches, i like criticism.

Lnkn sml.jpg

newgrilledtd.jpg

Old Merc_edited.jpg

domedydnolic.jpg

oh and do yall think that i should put the red emblems on my grill and rear lisence plate surround. instead of the stock black ones.

beautiful dog.. log the car.. freashly cleaned and all.. how come u took the license plate numbers off one picture but not the first picture?

i'm personally not a fan of the front license plate.. but i would invest on some tints.. ur in a covered area and i can still see straight threw to the other side of the car..

I like the LSE grill. Keep the black emblems though.

I had been wondering what my car would look like with the LSE grill... now I know. I had been debating getting it cause I didnt know how the vertical chrome would go with the horizontal bumper strips (mine is also a black v6). But I really do like the look.

Congrats.

as afar as the emblems.. i dont see anything in the front the red would match too.. but if u decide to paint the breaks.. or something along those lines.. that might loog good..

Looks good.

The LSE grill is the best looking option out there for the LS.

At least I think so.

Sick grill

I was wondering about the looks of the LSE grill as well...
Looks fantastic. The Merc is awesome.I had an 85 crown vic.They were sweet cars.(If you're a sucker for full sized fords like me LOL)
---Vivid , your car is stunning.What a nice job there.

The grille is a great improvement. I'd stick with the black emblems.

The weather broke in April? I knew you had to be from Buffalo. I work off Genesee, used to leave near Hertel and now live in Amherst. I had a black on black 01 LS that I traded in on a black on black 05 LS with 8000 on it just a couple months ago. I was thinking about the grill and after seeing yours, I'm definitely going to do it. It looks great. GO SABRES!

Looks good.

LOVE The Grand Marquis....my friend had one, that thing had balls!

feel free to comment, hold no punches, i like criticism.

ok.. your car is ugly as sin until you get some tint on there. hahaha that LSE grille made a world of a difference though. and for your dog its pretty, prettier than the car til you get that tint, what kind is it?

:D :D j.k but you should really get tint:D :D

I actually put the same grille on my car this summer (black too). It really made a huge difference. Not too flashy but just enough. But they are right, you should get some tint. I'm saving up for that right now. Another cheap ad-on is buying the rear spoiler, the one Vivid LS has on his actually. The thing I dislike the most when it comes to the looks of the LS is the boxy rear end and the rear spoiler does a world of difference.

spoilers have got to be one of the worst add ons for the ls in my opinion, there used to be an lse where i used to live and it had a spoiler. in my opinion a spoiler is good for spoiling the cars looks

Ha Ha i will see whats next probably tint and then the drop eibach most likely. Tint first for the baby boy on the way.

The dog is a pitbull. I am not really sure, but i would say he is mixed with something else. We got him from the SPCA, they said the guy who gave him to them said he was full blooded, but it doesnt matter he is a well tempered and mannered dog.

A all around good dawg for people with energy.

Ha Ha i will see whats next probably tint and then the drop eibach most likely. Tint first for the baby boy on the way.

The dog is a pitbull. I am not really sure, but i would say he is mixed with something else. We got him from the SPCA, they said the guy who gave him to them said he was full blooded, but it doesnt matter he is a well tempered and mannered dog.

A all around good dawg for people with energy.

I like the car and the dog. I love the bully dog breed, we have three in our family. To bad they have a bad rep because idiots fight them. Out of three pits 2 German Shepards and a boxer, I can say the pits get along better with all the other dogs and people. Watch out for my Shepard though, she can be a b!tch

Nice car man.

Pits are a mix in general but are starting to have they're own recognition as a breed with Terrier's. The more commonly used name is the Staffordshire which is commonly called a pit bull on the streets. I have a friend that has one just like that one, white and that spot on his eye. Man they are a bunch of suckers for attention and compassion, does yours burry himself in blankets to sleep? Almost all Stafford's/pits I see do it, its weird I even seen one peel an orange with its thumb like claws and eat the inside " THEY ARE STRANGE ". I hate people that disregard that point in these dogs I think they have just as much compatibility as Retrievers.

But oh keep the emblem black, I couldn't see it being to wrong to make both emblems red, but I think the black is better all together.

And another, who the hell cares about tint, you want people to see who's driving that LS...j/k tint would look good.

Man...the more I look at that grille, the more I have to have one on mine. Thanks for maknig me spend MORE money on this car, pal! :p;):D

YEah he is a good dog, i had a golden retreiver before him a very smart dog and so far as easy to train as she was an hour to learn any common trick or command.

As far as a Staffordshire Terrior being the same as a Pit bull, not quite true.
Although they are very similar and originally bred for the same thing the Staffordshire terriors never officially made it to the pits to fight instead they ended up using it as a work dog. There is a Staffordshire Bull Terrior that did make it to the Pit but it is a bulkier bodied dog. The Pit Bull, while being smaller and lighter, is a more agile dog with equally powerful jaws and more flexiblity for fighting.

They are all similar in the looks and the energy, but the bad rep is definately from the stupid people that make them fight.

Kinda like guns, they dont kill people, stupid people kill people.

Dogs arent monsters the owners that fight them are.

I didnt actually say they are the same, Pits are mixed pups or mutts of the bully breeds that still are not recognized as a breed of bull terrier but the Stafford's are. Pits may become a breed but the name stops it from beeing so cause of activist and rescues feeling that is what needs to change first in order for people to get a better impresion on how they can really act. Another is that even today when Pits a bred and raised the owners very seldomly have any clue as to what the original breeds consisted of to track down its genes and say hey its pure bred so now it has its own breed name.( I helped my friend with the Stafford that I explained a few times at a rescue house for Pit Bull's) The thing is that on the streets people more comonly use the word Pit bull for them ( staffordshire's) out of a lack of knowledge of the breeds.

Now you want a real terror! Try a Dogo Argentino. Another pit fighter called a pit bull else where around the world but not here in the US.

And some dyi for those who dont know, I learned this at the rescue as well. The reason why they utilize that strong Jaw and some people are so affraid is that they have a brain to large for the cranium. When stressed it actually swells and hurts the dog and causes them to act out and clamp down so hard. Kinda like how we grind our teeth when we have a swelling migrain. It was caused by so much mixed breeding of the bully breeds into the ultimate fighter. But they have that strength in general. This is what provokes them to "NOT" let go.

wow i did not know about that with the swelling and all

i have read a bit about the dogo argentino, i thin they were nick named the white rottweiler. but i could be wrong.

Members online

No members online now.
Back