LincHDR1.sized.jpg

siderhdr.sized.jpg

Annnddd a few other of my shots :D

wozhdr.jpg

rerehdr.sized.jpg

IMG_9509crop.sized.jpg

IMG_2658.sized.jpg

Enjoi

very nice bro...you're starting to replace KLEEN since I haven't seen him in ages.....

Love the second pic... If it were of an LSE i'd steal it lol.. Or you could just photoshop the LSE rear bumper, surround and sides on there for me and a set or 06 wheels that'd be sweet.

those are some great pictures, what kind of camera is it? and what type of lens?

those are some great pictures, what kind of camera is it? and what type of lens?

Looks like he used the HDR method to bring out the tones. Looks kickass. My buddy was going to show me how to do that a while back. Would love to learn. Any hints?

Yup, they are "HDR" but none of them are TRUE HDR. True HDR I would take multiple exposures of a single pic, those I just used photoshop to make multiple exposures. I just recently started playing with thats why none of them are true, Ill do some true ones coming up here in the next month or so I spose.. Ill be quite busy shooting events tho so I dont know if Ill get much time to shoot my car again haha.

Its a Cannon 40D, uhm most are taken with a 10-22 lens, last 2 are taken with a zoom lens.

The foglights are just cheap film I bought on eBay.. they look very yellow at night when lit up but the light output is minimal. They really dont do much good now except for looks.

IMO you went overboard with either the red or orange tone levels but aside from that those look great.

I honestly have to admit I like the last pics that have not been edited and filtered more.

Members online

No members online now.
Back