finally a replacement for the LS

Sorry I don't like it.

From the side and rear it resembles a Saturn or a newer Pontiac.

Glad to see its up at Lincoln's site. I remember when the LS was no longer there, sad day.

I think it kinda looks like a Lexus from the side. Headlights remind me of Acura. Definitely more Jap than Euro this time.

personally i think its too tame a design. it looks like a Saturn from the back and a Pontiac from the front. there are definitely some nice touches, like the roof and the headlights and i'm sure the inside is nice... but it's got nothing on the LS in terms of lines and stance.

well the common folk think just because the zepher and MKZ are shaped similar its the replacement.... bout time Lincoln Comes out with something that will keep up with the Luxury SPORT way of life! and witha rumoured 315hp V8.... sounds like they are gunning for the 530-540 crowd still

personally i think its too tame a design. it looks like a Saturn from the back and a Pontiac from the front. there are definitely some nice touches, like the roof and the headlights and i'm sure the inside is nice... but it's got nothing on the LS in terms of lines and stance.

I agree.... the LS is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I've been in love with these cars since the came out in 99! It's like a supermodel.... who fights MMA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The LS has this very basic design. Its symmetry is simple and plain yet very perfect. Nothing fancy about it. Its straight forward and says I am a car not something from the future that accidentally wandered into a time machine.

For some reason that is what makes the look of the vehicle. The fact that it pulls off such a basic look so well!

I've loved the LS since the first time I saw one. I was a Junior in HS, it was one of the teacher's car. I swear when gas is obsolete I'm gonna put a fleshlight where the gas cap is;)

I like the invisible keypad. I agree that the exterior pales in comparison to the LS. I like the interior though.

fuglified. looks like a fusion with a hideous galant-esque face. all that chrome up front going vertical AND horizontal ... the side profile is that of a zit then mix in the skinny saturn aura taillights on that wayyy too tall ass and its just... ick. a luxo-sedan should have a classy powerful look to it.

i know what it is now!! oh noes! the beemer bangle butt strikes domestic shores in lincoln dealerships everywhere!!

I dont mind it so much. Its a start at least, and no matter how they styled the exterior, there would be people who hate it. I think the v8 combo with AWD is going to be killer. I think lincoln is on the right track here, nail the powertrain and interior, and the exterior will follow suit eventually.

ehh, you don't have to look at the exterior while you're driving it anyway... :D

man... the more i look at it the less i like.. from some angles it even looks like a honda civic SI...

I doubt the looks will get better.

The LS was directed toward a certain group of people. The LS now today has a totally different following than intended and the MKZ/Zephyr or what ever its called anymore has the following in which the LS was originaly intended for.

So since it appears that they are succeeding at that point I doubt the looks of the vehicles will change. They also fit along with all the other new model Lincolns on the market with the same distinctive looks.

Why does it only show 140mph on the dash, I guess i'm just used to seeing the big 160mph on the LS...LOL

It looks nice but hopefully they won't cut corners and make it a cheaply made pos since Ford is cutting costs and corners to save $ every way they can now. They really can't skimp on the quality of this if they want to make some money and bring their prestige back and stop selling off all of their satellite car companies.

One drove past me last Friday on the highway with manufacturer plates. It was pretty sharp in person.

ok so I gave her another look or two or three..... I like it! It's no LS, but she stands out from the MKZ and with that 315hp AWD... she'll haul!

It doesn't have much going for it. The rear really sucks. The front is just ok. The rear does really look like a Saturn, which is a damn shame because that Zephyr had such a nice rear end. (also they should have stuck with classic names for their cars like Zephyr, so much nicer than MKz) I hate the rear end taillights. The thing I always wanted the LS for most was the looks, all the luxury junk and power was just what the car came with.

But that website is pretty kick ass.

Wtf?:D

I just think the name Zephyr has got to be the stupidest name for a car in this era.:D

But the site is bad ass.

Yeah but it's different instead of going with a random jumble of numbers and letters. It seems like car companies are running out of names. I'd remember Zephyr over MKZ anyday of the week. Same goes for Seville over the "STS"

Members online

Back