finally puttin on pictures

944Porsche

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
so this is the first time the LS has gotten a wash in...too long, did a quick wash and wax today since it was desperately needed, plus ive never posted any pics since i joined the forum about a year ago so here she is

Lincoln1.jpg

Lincoln2.jpg

Lincoln3.jpg

Lincoln4.jpg

Lincoln5.jpg

Sweet ride! Enjoy it while it's clean. Won't last long up there.

Looking good.. You still have snow on the ground (like me).. Why do you have the sunroof open? LOL :D Just kidding.. It's probably like 50 there.. I can't wait for the snow to melt so I can get back to work and start modding the ls!

Lookin' good. I am sick of the cold and snow. So glad spring is coming.

Looking good.. You still have snow on the ground (like me).. Why do you have the sunroof open? LOL :D Just kidding.. It's probably like 50 there.. I can't wait for the snow to melt so I can get back to work and start modding the ls!

thats snow on the ground in maryland, this winter the midatlantic got some nice weather lol

haha yea the 3 ft finally melted away...and i feel the same im hoping to paint the chrome part of the grille and rear surround, and i really need someone to help talk me into doing eibachs, i want to do in the worst way and its not even expensive, its just i dont want to have to do $1000 worth of front end work a year after thier on please tell me most of you dont have troubles...oh and when i need tires hopefully 19's comin i picked them out, the ASA JH9's anyone have them or have pics on an LS?

I want to see more of the 944. Was it a turbo? I used to love those cars.

no turbo it was a NA car, i only have 3 pics of it...and then pics after i wrecked it never got a chance to take many pics i only had my license 3 months after wrecking it so i only put about 2000 miles on it

Members online

No members online now.
Back