fog lights that will match factory 03 ls low beams?

evan03lsV8

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i bought and installed hoen xenonmatch fog light bulbs in my 03 ls and they simply shine too blue and dont match the factory low beams very well. it looks kinda tacky in my opinion. anyone know of any fog light bulbs that will match factory low beams or at least shine a simple bright white?

let me know if you dont want them fog lights ill take them off your hands for a reasonable price. Let me know.

Marvin

The '03+ fogs and low beams are both H11s, so just buy another set if you want them to match.

The '03+ fogs and low beams are both H11s, so just buy another set if you want them to match.
Actually, the 03-05 standard LS uses the 9145 bulb for the fog lights. The 04-05 LSE and 2006 LS use the H11 in the fog lights.

thanks a bunch guys. im new to the forum and seeing these quick, informative responses is excellent. i really appreciate it.

Yea, do not get rid of those fogs, just get the lows to match.

i bought and installed hoen xenonmatch fog light bulbs in my 03 ls and they simply shine too blue and dont match the factory low beams very well. it looks kinda tacky in my opinion. anyone know of any fog light bulbs that will match factory low beams or at least shine a simple bright white?

Does your car have HID lights, or regular bulbs? If the latter, I agree with Sooner -- just get a set of lowbeams to match the fogs. Heck, while you're at it, get a set of High Beams too. Ken Garrison at LSKoncepts can set you up.

yeah they are factory HID's i believe. the only problem is that ive heard that 03+ headlights are monsters to take apart. am i going to need to go through the trouble of taking apart the headlights in order to install new bulbs ? i'll get some pics up of the current headlights asap

yeah they are factory HID's i believe. the only problem is that ive heard that 03+ headlights are monsters to take apart. am i going to need to go through the trouble of taking apart the headlights in order to install new bulbs ? i'll get some pics up of the current headlights asap

You're not sure if you have HIDs or not? One way to tell is that if you do have HIDs, each headlight will have a yellow High Voltage sticker on the outside. Very easy to spot.

Its really not that hard to replace the bulbs -- I did it. You'll need a Torx screwdriver, though. I replaced the highbeams in mine to complement the factory HIDs, and I think they look pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back