Follow up on my Lemon

rocafella99

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Dealer got hit with the paperwork today! Called me immediadiately and begged me to come down to work something out. I went down there and they want to rip up the old loan or pay it off or w.e and get me into something I want. I told them I wanted a 5 speed mustang which they did not have they only had automatics and i refused they said next car will have extended warranty fully paid for by them and they will go under the asking price by alot to accomodate for all of the problems we have had. The car today was 15k they went to 11k and i walked away because i do not like auto and never will
1 week left with the ls and I am pretty glad love the car hate the problems! thanks to all the cool people on here who made my time great!

Good for you, man. Glad you're getting it worked out. Sucks you have to go through all this BS, though.

Yeah man i know, I kinda wanna just say no get whatever money back and drive my fathers mustang for a little bit

very nice dude, great work.

If i was in your shoes, i would make him search for an 06 Lincoln LS with the fewest miles, perfect condition :)

I just hope that this goes to show all of the nay sayers in his original post about Lemon Laws not to jump to conclusions. Always check the local laws in the jurisdiction where you live and refrain from trying to give uninformed advice. Good for you rocafella99. You did what you had to do and prevailed in the end.

Thanks bro, I love ls' but I just cant see myself in another luxury! I'll still be lurking on here trying to help me fellow ls'ers out!

Thats good man, but why an '01 SVT? I thought those were not the SC ones or atleast the best Cobra's. Eh, not a big stang fan to know much about them. I hear ya on the auto's though, I loved the LS but not being able to drive it took so much fun out of it, it was nice here and there but rarely.

Sweet, dude! I like it a lot! If you ever go to Bellmore on Friday nights, keep an eye out for the LS and I'll do the same for the Stang.

Good luck with it.

Sweet, dude! I like it a lot! If you ever go to Bellmore on Friday nights, keep an eye out for the LS and I'll do the same for the Stang.

Good luck with it.

I gotta say my time on this site was well spent but you were easily my favorite,, TOTALLLYYYY TOP 8 STATUS ON MYSPACE MAN!:lol:

I gotta say my time on this site was well spent but you were easily my favorite,, TOTALLLYYYY TOP 8 STATUS ON MYSPACE MAN!:lol:

Are you saying that if I didn't get rid of my Myspace page a few months ago I woulda been in your 'Top 8'???

Dammit!! Dammit all to hell!!!

:p

Yea man, great looking stang, SC-less and all. I would love an '03 though, one of the best modern stangs out there imo.

Are you saying that if I didn't get rid of my Myspace page a few months ago I woulda been in your 'Top 8'???

Dammit!! Dammit all to hell!!!

:p
You know it my brother! haha.. Yeah its stock for now I can't wait first thing im doing is Filter to let the damn beast breathe

true muscle car...

Nice looking Cobra! Your first mods should be welded full-length subframe connectors from Maximum Motorsports, springs and struts/shocks.

He should save his pennies and buy this for his new Cobra:

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_68&products_id=387

And then this:

http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/ford/cobra99-014v/cobra_99-014v.htm

But don't forget your MMR street 900 rotating assembly!!!

i live down the block from these guys, literally. did you ever have a good experience with these guys, besides the whole issue. I am wondering whether to go to sayville ford or stevens for repairs?????

To be honest, Yes I did for the first few times they were great.But by the 4th time the same problem happened they got mad, but I was using my warranty so I'm sure that didn't make them happy and I'm sure they got fed up with the problems and vented it out towards us. Would I do business with them if another dealer had this cobra, HELL NO! I would be saying hi to Sayville ford for any ford related repairs and probably a higher end dealer for lincoln repairs, its always better to go to the brand specific dealership because they see your vehicle alot more

Quick Question the Cobra had a chip on the right side of the steering column that said silencer on it anyone have a clue what that is?

Members online

No members online now.
Back