For Sale!! '02 LSe

mchassler

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
My '02 Black LSE is for sale. 50K miles. All the options in '02. I bought off of a lease in Sep 2005 and I am moving into the city where I will not need a car and do not want to pay to park one. It is currently listed on Nat'l Auto Shopper's website and they offer financing! Price is listed but is negotiable as all reasonable offers will be considered. Here is the link:http://www.nationalautoshopper.com/used-cars-autos-for-sale/buy-used-cars-autos_vehicle.cfm?vehID=4704.
I have added a McLaren Grille and KKM inductionsystem. I still have both the stock intake and grille if wanted. I also have a red Lincoln emblem from LSKoncepts that I never put on.
~Mark

Some pictures are included.

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

Image2.jpg

Shipping arrangemnts can be made with Nat'l Auto Shopper and included in the negotiated sale price....

bingo. I am, but personally I think he's asking waaaaay to much. Just my .02

very nice car tho. I looked at a REAL clean 02 LS8 with 44K the other day... could have had it for between 11-12K. I passed it up cause the color... Ivory Parchment/... *barf*

none the less, good luck in your sale.

I think we run into 'clashes' with price due to our areas. The KBB value you could expect to pay from a dealer, which is how I am selling it, is $20,550. I did not set the price, it was set by National Auto Shopper. Through them you can get financing, extended warrenties etc. Private Party value is $16,900; this is why I say the price is negotiable. For reference the KBB prices in Los Angelas, CA are $21,800 and $17,800.
I am not trying to be a d*ck. Just want to explain my rational. And, wow if you find an '02 with 44K miles for $12,000 that's a deal.

mchassler said:
I think we run into 'clashes' with price due to our areas. The KBB value you could expect to pay from a dealer, which is how I am selling it, is $20,550. I did not set the price, it was set by National Auto Shopper. Through them you can get financing, extended warrenties etc. Private Party value is $16,900; this is why I say the price is negotiable. For reference the KBB prices in Los Angelas, CA are $21,800 and $17,800.
I am not trying to be a d*ck. Just want to explain my rational. And, wow if you find an '02 with 44K miles for $12,000 that's a deal.

Nah, your not being a dick. If anyone is I am..lol I know it was a deal.....but the color...ugh. You should put your car on ebay....15K reserve so you dont get burned. ...you wont get a bid over $13,000...

Think abt it man, for 18-19K or whatever your looking to get people will just go for the Jag S-Type. Ive seen the S-Type R's going for 20K in great shape!!! The depreciation on these cars is sickining.
Any way Im done crapping on your thread, and I appologize.....ive just been shopping these cars for awhile now. Anyway, best of luck and again, sweet ride!

No you are right, I think $19,800 is high as well - thats why I am trying to negotiate a price. If I call this company and say I have a buyer they will release it to them and still offer them the financing and will also work the shipping arrangemnts. And, it is on e-bay, Yahoo! motors and other sites. I am just trying to sell itas quickly as possible.
If I take into the city with me when I move after Christmas it will get destroyed unless I pay $600/month for parking in a garage :cool: I would hate for that to happen.
Oh and I looked at the market values and it is no different in Baltimore than in Chicago; so that was not super valid on my part.

Members online

No members online now.
Back