FOR SALE 1st gen LS angel eyes and tinted tails etc etc

gt95coupe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I really going to do it this time. Im going to sell my angel eyes and the tinted tails which are the two-tone red/clear,backup lights and the non-sport side markers. On the tinted stuff I need your lens' before Ill send mine. For the tails I would like to package the backup len's with that. For the taillights/backup lights Ill take $150 and your lights. for the side markers Ill take $25 and your amber lights these are O.B.O.
As for the Angel eyes make me an offer no lower that $250. Ill keep them on here for a week or so and if I dont get any offers their going on Ebay.On the angeleyes will have 2 new ballasts, black painted bezels, smoked turnsignals and prewired harness' all you have to do is use your own bulbs and plug them up. Ken of LSK assembled these headlights for me. see my gallery for pics. thanks guys Danny

Do you still have the headlights? If so are you requiring stock ones in exchange?

headlights are sold!
what I have left is tinted taillights,tinted backup lights, tinted side markers non sport. they were tinted by jonstintedtails.com thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back