for sale in kokomo indiana

pearl95lsc

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
95 lincoln mark 8 long story short was immaculant now badly vandalized.pearl white lsc looking to get what i can on parts call 765-513-4205 with request. ps most interior slashed and body keyed but no dents or rust 103000 on car.

not sure girl down the end of my apartment complex has one similar to mine but hers is a piece of #@#%^% she has many enemies i think they got wrong car as i only bought this car 3 weeks ago

interior took biggest hit car will be back at my house today from insurance lot i will see if its non damaged.what makes everything worse is that just purchased car from estate 3 weeks ago and the title is messed up so i had to keep car and take a lesser payment from insurance.have my attorney trying to fix title but he says its best to count loss. i just need car gone live in apartment and cant keep it here.

interior took biggest hit car will be back at my house today from insurance lot i will see if its non damaged.what makes everything worse is that just purchased car from estate 3 weeks ago and the title is messed up so i had to keep car and take a lesser payment from insurance.have my attorney trying to fix title but he says its best to count loss. i just need car gone live in condo and cant keep it here.

Damn man that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. This is exactly why I don't want to move out until I can get a place with a garage.

hid headlight housings

I want the headlight houisings. Private message me the price.thanx

Members online

Back