For those of you who saw The Dark Knight

Phenomenal film!! Best of 2008!!!

(If you can't tell, I am a huge Batman geek!) ;)

I have to say,.. I never liked Bat Man at all. But with the latest series/remake I think it is amazing!

That joke was cool at first but like one of the comments on the site said it just got bad as it dragged.

I know exactly where they are coming from. That crap with his voice in the movie is annoying!

I also had mixed emotions about Heath Ledger being Joker but wow! he did a pretty good job. Nothing at all like his other performances!

somehow ms chicken and i must be the only people in the world that thought the movie sucked. and when i say this to people they look at me sideways, i dunno the special effects were ok but the entire story line just fell flat, and that stupid bike he was riding around on, looked like the entire sequence was filmed at 5mph. when it was over i left the theater disappointed, and heard many others from the audience saying they wished they spent money on seeing something else
p.s. nice clip fossten

somehow ms chicken and i must be the only people in the world that thought the movie sucked. and when i say this to people they look at me sideways, i dunno the special effects were ok but the entire story line just fell flat, and that stupid bike he was riding around on, looked like the entire sequence was filmed at 5mph. when it was over i left the theater disappointed, and heard many others from the audience saying they wished they spent money on seeing something else
p.s. nice clip fossten

I didn't like it either,But I have the Optimum rewards card, So We see movies free on Tuesdays...If I payed for the tickets I would have been pissed off! It was too long!

I didn't like it either,But I have the Optimum rewards card, So We see movies free on Tuesdays...If I payed for the tickets I would have been pissed off! It was too long!

it was at matinée so we didnt pay full price, too long and seemed like it went nowhere

I agree with chicken, the last half hour undid all the progress of the first two hours.

Members online

No members online now.
Back