2001 year lincoln ls v6+v8

virus free.
size : 264 MB

63623eb183ca.jpg

42b630a8ec15t.jpg

6cc856598ec0t.jpg

To install it you need virtual drive emulator:

Alcohol 52% Free Edition v2.0.1.2033.exe
http://ftp.byfly.by/windows/windows_utils/virtual_drives/Alcohol%2052%25%20Free%20Edition%20v2.0.1.2033.exe

or

Daemon Tools Lite v4.40.2.exe
http://ftp.byfly.by/windows/windows_utils/virtual_drives/Daemon%20Tools%20Lite%20v4.40.2.exe

I believe these programs are free.

I did, you should have my credit card numbers and passwords by now.

hm. im not hacker. i search this manual for long time, and found it for free on russian torrents. if you need some proofs i can upload some pages.

Im from eastern Europe. I have LS.
Here pics of rare car in our country :D
SAM_0058.jpg

And im use russian file share service. I believe all americans dont know about "share" word.
Better to buy same thing for 20$. Okay then

Clockspring «REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION»

Note:
A repair is made by installing a new part only. If the new part does not correct the condition, install the original part and perform the diagnostic procedure again.

All vehicles
1. Prepare the vehicle for clockspring removal.

1 WARNING:
To avoid accidental deployment and possible personal injury, the backup power supply must be depleted before repairing or replacing any front or side air bag supplemental restraint system (SRS) components and before servicing, replacing, adjusting or striking components near the front or side air bag sensors, such as doors, instrument panel, console, door latches, strikers, seats and hood latches.

Please refer to the appropriate vehicle shop manual to determine location of the front air bag sensors.

The side air bag sensors are located at or near the base of the B-pillar.

To deplete the backup power supply energy, disconnect the battery ground cable and wait at least one minute. Be sure to disconnect auxiliary batteries and power supplies (if equipped).

Disconnect the battery ground cable (14301) and wait at least one minute. For additional information, refer to «Section 414-01».

2 WARNING:
To reduce the risk of serious personal injury, read and follow all warnings, cautions, notes, and instructions in the supplemental restraint system (SRS) deactivation/reactivation procedure.

Deactivate the supplemental restraint system (SRS). For additional information, refer to «Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Deactivation and Reactivation» in this section.

µ 2. Remove the two steering wheel back cover plugs.
4.jpg

µ 3. Remove the two driver air bag module bolts.
5.jpg

µ 4. Remove the driver air bag module.

1 Slide and disengage the driver air bag module electrical connector locking clip.

2 Depressing the locking tabs, disconnect the driver air bag module electrical connector.

3 Remove the driver air bag module.

6.jpg

5. Note:
Make sure the wheels are in the straight-ahead position.

Remove the steering wheel. For additional information, refer to «Section 211-04».

µ 6. Apply two strips of masking tape across the clockspring to prevent accidental rotation when the clockspring is removed.

7.jpg

µ 7. Remove the two screws and the lower steering column shroud.

8.jpg

µ 8. Pull out and remove the ignition switch finish panel.

9.jpg

µ 9. Remove the headlight switch finish panel by pulling out on it enough to disconnect the electrical connectors and remove it.

10.jpg

µ 10. Lower the steering column.

1 Remove the two steering column retaining nuts.

2 Loosen the two steering column retaining nuts enough to pivot the steering column and remove the instrument cluster finish panel.

11.jpg

µ 11. Remove the screws and the instrument cluster finish panel enough to access the automatic temperature control sensor assembly.

12.jpg

µ 12. Separate the automatic temperature control sensor assembly from the instrument cluster finish panel by pushing in and releasing the tabs.

13.jpg

13. Remove the instrument cluster finish panel.

µ 14. Remove the upper steering column shroud.

Vehicles with hands free microphone

14.jpg

µ 15. Disconnect the microphone electrical connector.

15.jpg

All vehicles
µ 16. Disconnect the steering column position sensor electrical connector.

16.jpg

µ 17. Separate the clockspring electrical connector assembly from the steering column.

1 Disconnect the remaining clockspring electrical connectors.

2 Release the four clockspring connector assembly retaining clips (two shown).

3 Separate the clockspring electrical connector assembly from the steering column.

17.jpg

µ 18. Releasing the three clips, remove the clockspring with the multi-function switch.

18.jpg

µ Refer to corresponding illustration.

19.jpg

µ 19. Cut the tie strap. Disconnect the electrical connector.

20.jpg

µ 20. Releasing the tabs, separate the clockspring from the multi-function switch.

21.jpg

And im use russian file share service. I believe all americans dont know about "share" word.
Better to buy same thing for 20$. Okay then

Well "sharing" is fairly illegal in the US lol. It's not that we don't know the word...

With that said, downloaded :p.

Members online

No members online now.
Back