found some cheap angel eye rings

bottlefed281

New LVC Member
Reaction score
was lookin around for some l.e.d lighting and some replacment l.e.d.s for the stock lights and came arcoss tmart..they have single rings in different sizes for 3 bucks up to kits for 25 bucks..prob get what you pay for bein this cheap but i was lookin to do lights for the car and thought i would pass it onhttp://www.tmart.com/search.html?q=angel+eye

anyone with the angel eyes no what size they are by chance...guessin its not goin to say anywhere...maybe someone with there headlights apart could get some measurements..

These arnt something you wanna go cheap on itd be a pain to have to change them out if they stop working. Lightwurkz has specific rings for our cars for around 170

Why not give em a try? For less than $20 I got four 100mm in blue and some LEDs for the interior, I will report back, if I remember.....

First package to arive was a plastic shipping bag, not a box and it contained 4 broken (in half and thirds) halo rings. I sent them an e mail and they said they are reshipping a new set at no cost..... they seem very helpful and the product, other than being broken do to shipping damage, looked alright.....hope the next set makes it here intact

First package to arive was a plastic shipping bag, not a box and it contained 4 broken (in half and thirds) halo rings. I sent them an e mail and they said they are reshipping a new set at no cost..... they seem very helpful and the product, other than being broken do to shipping damage, looked alright.....hope the next set makes it here intact

This should be an indicator of how crappy they are. They can't even use a box to ship them??

I wouldn't even waste my money on that crap. I would rather spend my money on a case of beer....at least that would go to a good use.

I wouldn't even waste my money on that crap. I would rather spend my money on a case of beer....at least that would go to a good use.

You are 100% right! The second (plastic bag)package arrived today with 2 broken rings and two that were intact but didnt work.... Oh well, worth a try, it was just a few bucks......I must say that the LED bulbs I ordered for the interior work and look great though

Umnitza rings, you wont be dissapointed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back