free custom front end!

chrisclose

LVC Member
Reaction score
tell me what you guys think, just had it done today!

DSC03336.jpg

DSC03335.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03337.jpg

not my fault, thank god, but cmon, the car still has paper tags!! had it for just over two weeks!

Did you get those clear lenses from LSKustoms. And dont tell me thats a Razzi front end. Looks good.

Is that stripe vinyl or painted, and i am glad to see someone made new headlights.

No really, that sucks, the day before i traded my Bronco for my LS a car pulled in front of me but this is worse by far NEW LS > 96 Bronco

what is the deal, ive been on here and now seen several posts dated before mine of wreckes ls's, is it just goin around or what?

and yes, that is my new custom all clear headlamp!

Yeah mine was one of the ones you saw. Its in the shop and looks horrible. Bondo all over the doors. I think people are jsut jealous of us so they hit us.

Whats up with the grill? Must have been painted, never seen an all black factory grill like that.

Whats up with the grill? Must have been painted, never seen an all black factory grill like that.

thats just my professional photography skills!! seriously its not, just because its dark out i guess, only black in the center like all the rest!

Well your front wheels looks fine, so that's a plus. How did this go down?
On a related note: I hate other drivers lol

Ouch, two weeks eh? Kinda like me, i got rear-ended on the freeway two weeks after i got my ls. My bumper just got a scratched up, but it's fixed now :D

Well your front wheels looks fine, so that's a plus. How did this go down?
On a related note: I hate other drivers lol

some :q:q:q:q:q:q:q just came into my lane, i asked him if he heard the horn, he said yes, but that he did not see me. what a jerk, just proof in my eyes that at a certain age drivers should have to retake their test, at least eye exams! that awesome green paint is from a really nice ford ranger!! seems to be happening to me a lot lately. third accident of this exact same nature in 5 weeks, somebody just coming into my lane while i am already there. i generally check the lane i am trying to merge into, but is this just me? i do realize in some cities people drive differently, but come on!

Members online

No members online now.
Back