FreeFaller's B-Pillar

BostonLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
All right, I haven't been on in a long long long time. I'm sure this has already been discussed at length. I was looking at the pictures from the picnic and saw FreeFaller's B-pillars. How do you put the Lincoln emblem on there? Is it a separate insert? Sticker? I think it looks GREAT! Any information would be great. Hope all is well.

Keith

PM FreeFaller and ask him... He's a great guy and that stupid face you see on the Forums home page on top!!!

Get the answer strait from the Horsed mouth...

BostonLS said:
All right, I haven't been on in a long long long time. I'm sure this has already been discussed at length. I was looking at the pictures from the picnic and saw FreeFaller's B-pillars. How do you put the Lincoln emblem on there? Is it a separate insert? Sticker? I think it looks GREAT! Any information would be great. Hope all is well.

Keith
Keith,

I'm sure FreeFaller will chime in but he bought a set of the B-Pillars from me and I included a set of vinyl cut Lincoln star decals with his order. I typically add a set of those with each B-Pillar order so if a customer wanted to they can add them to their car. I bought like 500 Lincoln star vinyl cut decals and add them to orders when they are shipped out.

FreeFaller, I'd like to see a close up picture of those B-Pillars with the decals on them. They look pretty good from a distance in the recent photos.

mespock said:
He's a great guy and that stupid face you see on the Forums home page on top!!!

Stupid face? Oh I know you didn't go there... :Beer

Keith, I sent you a PM. But for those who didn't get it and may be curious.

The emblems are just vinyl decals from LSKoncepts. They came with the carbon fiber B-pillar inserts.

LSKoncepts B-pillars

FreeFaller said:
Stupid face? Oh I know you didn't go there... :Beer

Keith, I sent you a PM. But for those who didn't get it and may be curious.

The emblems are just vinyl decals from LSKoncepts. They came with the carbon fiber B-pillar inserts.

LSKoncepts B-pillars
Steve,

You got any close up pics of the B-Pillars with the decals on them?

EDIT: Well crap! We keep posting at the same time! That would be great if you can get a pic of that. I noticed them too on the picnic photos. It looks pretty sharp.

Joeychgo said:
Well, a few female friends of mine really like your face :)
Oh brother! Now his head will be even BIGGER on that page! :ban

Members online

No members online now.
Back