Front sensor replacement

champagneSJV

New LVC Member
Reaction score
What's up LVC fam,

I've been lurking around here for a while after i got my 02 ls V8 sport over a year ago which now has 112k miles. I have learned a lot from this site and most of the time when something was wrong with my car i already knew what was wrong before i even took it in to get it looked at just form being a member of this forum and using the the search function. So I just wanted to say thank you all. Ok so now down to business, I looked on the tech articles section and didn't see anything on how to replace the front speed sensor but I did read on here that it is something I can do myself. Are there any diagrams I can look at or anything i should know before I start i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

wow, member since aug 07 and it's your first post, maybe this is past due but welcome officially. as far as your diagram, i can't help but i'm sure another member will have it.

thanks for the welcome, yeah never had to post cuz all the questions i had got answered by using the search tool. better late than never right.

Members online

No members online now.
Back