FS: 2001 LS V8 Sport with Ghost flames

tylers65

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are the details...

2001 Lincoln LS V8 Sport Package.
As of this post it has 61,800 miles on the clock. 90% of those are highway miles

To look it up on Kelley Blue Book, the following options apply

Sport Pkg
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Multi Compact Disc
MP3 (Multi CD)
Premium Sound
Parking Sensors
Dual Front Air Bags
Front Side Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Power Sun Roof
Premium Wheels

Modifications Include
Engine - KKM Open Element Intake ($100)
Exhaust - Dynomax Cat Back ($400)
Brakes - Drilled and slotted rotors and EBC Red Stuff pads ($350)
Windows - 20% tint all around (windshield excluded obviously)($200)
Wheels - 18"X8" TSW "Slot"
Tires - BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT 235/50R-18 97Y BSW (wheels and tires (1800)
Grill - Trendz Billet ($150)
Paint - Custom Ghost Flames (Priceless :D) ($675)

Many, many pics available upon request otherwise, click on my signature to see my garage.

Kelley Blue Book says $17,785
Nada Price Guide says $16,750

Price of all mods - $3675

Asking $17,500 OBO

Car resides in Tacoma, Washington. PM me if interested, no tire kickers or joy riders.

Take it from me guys, this is a nice car. Tyler, post some nice pictures up.

Good Luck

I can barely get that much and my car is a 2005, and more than half the miles! It seems these cars are hard to sell?

Here you go...

Flamesdone003.jpg

Flamesdone004.jpg

Flamesdone005.jpg

Flamesdone002.jpg

Cars021.jpg

Cars022.jpg

Tyler, how come you never decided to clear the corners? With the chromium bulbs in the corner it would give off a blueish tint to match the paint.

Lexanis said:
I can barely get that much and my car is a 2005, and more than half the miles! It seems these cars are hard to sell?

It's all about being patient and who you present the car to.

I put it here to let everyone know mostly out of courtesy based on the fact that I have had help with it from folks around here. I really do not expect to sell the car to anyone here based on the simple fact that if you are visiting this forum, there is a strong chance you already have a nice LS.

Gonna reduce the price based on some local prices with the miles I have with a minor adjustment for the mods.

I am thinking closer to $16,000 to $16,500.

Any thoughts?

whats the name of that paint?? i got the same one only i think mine is lighter then that.. i call it baby blue :(

You know, I guess I just thought it was called "Medium Blue Metallic". If it has some special name, I have no idea what it is.

if i remember right it's called ice blue metallic, lincoln only made it one or two years and it's been a while since weve seen them on our lot......

that color is called "Aqua Blue", it was made on 01 and 02 cars only. Mine is the same color.

I think that you are going have a tough time selling it with the flames and rims.

Maybe you should keep it

Beautiful car. I just bought an LS, or I would fly out there and take it. I believe your price is right on, if not a little low. Try to sell it on the east coast; prices are higher here. Good luck with the sale.

LikeNew02 said:
I think that you are going have a tough time selling it with the flames and rims.

Maybe you should keep it

I guess that means you do not like my flames or rims....:rolleyes:

Your flames and rims are awesome looking, but it might not be appealing to a percentage of a crowd that want a nice, conservative looking luxury sport sedan.

The car looks great! Just might be too "wild" for some.

Bozz

The nicest thing about this is that I am not in a hurry. I don't HAVE to sell it. I just want to shave some of my monthly expenses. Wife is 7 months along and (although she says I am over reacting) I want save more money just in case.

If I sell it, great. If not, no worries.

Well,

Today The LS went away. I have proven once and for all that persistance pays off with dealerships.

I paid MSRP for a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid (they are going for $3000 over MSRP) AND they gave me my pay off balance in trade for the LS. Yes, they gave me $15,300 for my 2001 Lincoln LS V8 with 62000 miles.

I still have my baby (the 65 Mustang Fastback) and now I have a car that is better for my 400 + miles per week commute.

Thanks for all the help everyone!!!!

See you on the road and pass you at the gas stations :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back