Gen 1 Mark VIII - Black Interior pieces

Lugi20

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought a nearly complete interior a little over a year ago and never got around to installing it, and it looks like I never will, so they are going up for sale.

If there is a buyer who would like to pick up all of these at once, you will get a great deal since my hassle level drops dramatically. Please allow a week for me to find such a buyer, but otherwise we can nagotiate individual pieces through private messages.

I would prefer local pickup for all of these since shipping for most of this stuff would be considered freight, and thus the shipping would most likely make this not worth it for anyone to buy. Private message me your offers,

Dash - this is in fair condition, with a few of the small plastic pieces for the climate unit and radio broken, but still attached. A crafty person with time on their hands could fix it.

front_dash.jpg

Doors - Good conditioin, maybe better than good if you don't consider the switches.

Doors.jpg

Rear panels - Good condition.

driver_rear.jpg

passenger_rear.jpg

Rear deck - Good condition.

back_dash.jpg

Center console - Not picutered (I swear I thought I took pictures of it...), but in fair condition (I can get you pictures obviously). The lid has some seperation going on, but othersie everything on here functions like you'd expect it to.

** UPDATE **

I'd be willing to part with all of the parts for $150 for a local pickup!

Members online

No members online now.
Back