Genesis is out ! Audi is in !

xarruda89x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok my previous thread said i was intrested in the 09 Hyundai Genesis.

Screw that crap.

Test drove a 2009 fully loaded audi a4. 38-44k.

amazing ride, I already told the guy im going to purchase the car but not at the moment. I told him in the summer, the color is going to be white.

What you guys think of the choice?

112_0708_05z+2009_audi_a4+interior.jpg

pic-27674.jpg

I accept diversity......LOL

My other choices are the new camaro's fully loadded SS2 model is LESS than a premium plus package Audi A4.......which is a big difference in performance....but considerably.....I do wanna think about driving to work on a snowy day (4x4 or AWD) and fuel economy (Economy in the :q:q:q:qter)

No, cause I'm white :p

DAS IST GUT!!! DU HAST MICH!!

Plus it doesn't bother me the fact that it's white people that struck the match that caused the 9/11 attack :p

helllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeah!, I can be racist against black people, I am black, and I have alot of black friends. LOL O yeah! Nice Audi!

very very good choice i love audi my 1st car was an 96 audi a4 and it had about 190,000 miles on it and it was still great

the red looks just like the white, only red, LOL. I hate Chris Rock, I dont think he is funny, he is just loud and curse alot

Wise choice. I would also go with the white if I was looking at one of these.

I just notice A LOT that the white doesn't show the LEDs too well.....plus I dislike white cars due the excessive cleaning I have to do.....only downside to the red is the fact Auto insurance is much higher on red vehicles than it is with any other color on the road....

Is it just me or do those led headlight things look really goofy.

I think they look ok on the R8 but not this twisty in these rectangular housings...

x2 Those headlights look awful.

Is audi trying to get known for that stock look of twisty-spaced-out leds in the headlights now? (kinda like the whole bmw angel eyes thing)

I like angel eyes, but I am not feeling those random strips of LEDs

Which is why you can buy a 2008 model for 25k vesus the new LED versions for 37k

But to each his own..I got to actually ride in these cars and though the LEDs are for show they do look nice in person...I just question that this being a new technology..that this might be faulty......but I do like the Audis for what I'd be looking for in my next possible car.....I do love my Lincoln..but for the gas economy I get..I could have a V8 that runs much much faster.......or get a car with snow capabilities in seattles' mean streets.....

For instance I'm sure you guys like the G37s...I don't....and never will.....so it's all in preference of opinion......I wouldn't mind a C300 AWD but for the same price and much faster 2.0T I could get the Audi......and the Audis have a VERY comfortable feel to them...I couldn't even feel the road and going 80mph on the freeway felt like I was driving at 20mph.....

Sweet!! By the way. White is one of the easiest colors to keep clean. Black is hardest, as we all know. I am not racist either just stating a fact. ;>)

I have most of my mind set on just paying off the last 8k I owe on my Lincoln..trick it up (I have a buddy who can mod up my car for a great deal) and have something unique since I've ALREADY repaired most of the vehicle. There will always be newer and better cars later on and since we are in economic turmoil it's best to save as much money as possible under the mattress and who knows...could be the first buying of hydrogen cars, propane, or other fuel type cars with luxury that will be flooding the market once gasoline will be obsolete...especially since at this rate of fuel consumption..it will be 20more years of gasoline left to use in the planet..then no more.......

Is it just me or do those led headlight things look really goofy.

I think they look ok on the R8 but not this twisty in these rectangular housings...

They look great!

Yes they attrack a lot of attention with those LED lights. The car is packed with technology i was actually shocked, i loved everything over all. Not to mention the resale value is going to be up there incase i want to step it up a knotch. haha.

Audi dealership that i went to, all they had was white show room cars, that audi in white, by far the best they had. Awesome car. Can't wait.

that knob to control the nav and car, honestly I'm going to need a few hours practice, its pretty hard to get settings straight and what not, but once your set, its all good !

and actually for a 2.0T it really does pull and keep you in your seat once you get on it. the guy who worked at Audi who came with for the test drive told me to take an exit off the highway going 60mph LOL, honestly, i took it going 50 really good handling.

Members online

No members online now.
Back