Genesis is out ! Audi is in !

try again...

LOL

Chick cars. Femme rockets. She-rides. Whatever we call them, there’s no doubt that some cars simply exude estrogen.

Of course, there’s always the guy who accidentally buys a chick car, only to be horribly ridiculed by his buddies later. Every guy should know there are just some cars he should never, under any circumstances, sit behind the wheel of. These are the three girliest chick cars:

Mazda Miata

I feel like mentioning the Miata as a chick car is as pointless as saying bras are only for women, but the fact that I still see dudes piloting these has proven that we must continue to raise awareness about this issue. Perhaps we need to form an organization, Men Exiting Miatas (M.E.N.), and distribute awareness bracelets. They can be pink with little red convertible logos.

VW Jetta

Sooner or later, VW engineers will need to create load ratings for the rear-view mirrors of Jettas, so teen girls will know exactly how much they can hang on them.

VW Beetle

It comes with a flower vase. Standard.

The following vehicles are acceptable for a guy to drive ONLY if he’s married to a woman who owns one (dating her does not count):

Honda CR-V or Honda Pilot

Take a trip to any elementary school in the nation, and you’ll think it’s been converted to a Honda Dealership. But no, it’s just moms picking up their kids.

Volvo XC90

Some moms have a little extra money to spend and need some “snobberage” (snobbery leverage) over their Pilot-owning friends.

Audi A4

If a young woman makes it into her career without getting married, she’ll trade in her Jetta for an Audi sedan. She’ll also transfer her hanging materials from the mirror and probably even stick a Roxy decal on the back window.

Now, you need to stay tuned, because soon I’m going to reveal the most manly vehicles… and it’s not pretty. Women, you may have this whole car thing all figured out!

They forgot to put PT Cruiser, and Lexus RX, and Lexus IS :p

I have a friend out in Monroe, who does nothing but work on Audi's....over, and over, and over...sometimes the same car, over, and over, and over...so beware...

I see anyone and everyone in the Tibs, from your young guys and gals of various races to middle age and old folks. I was looking at them back in '05-'06, luckily I did not get one, nice but... well, no reason, just liking what i have now. Than again, same can be said about LS's, see atleast 5 a day no matter where I go, most are sad.

Last edited:
Ya....gotta love Lincolns :p

Too many projects I can do to the LS...just don't know what to do next :p

audi repairs are costly. May have been mentioned, got tired of reading the stupid posts. Not many with useful information

or a BMW....price to pay for imports..the only Luxury brand with cheap repairs is the Toyota-Lexus franchise

Eh, never cared for Audi myself. Look nice, fun to drive, but just not very comfortable IMO. Plus the A4 is a chick ride. And white? ghey with a capital H.

:p

Now if you were gonna get a White 66 Coupe deville, that would be a different story.

Lol....still I'd rather just save up my money.....trick out my ride...cause I did think it over that the problems with the LS really aren't that bad....and it's not bad for my first car either...and if I want speed..I'll just get a sportbike...like a R1 or a R2 :p

r2? never heard of it

It's a smaller version of the R1 :p

My buddy just showed me the Hyosung GT650R and those things are badass for only 7k

YouTube - Hyosung GT 650 R

2009-Hyosung-GT650R_large.jpg

Hyosung_GT_650_R1.jpg

i_GT650R.jpg

GT650R.jpg

haha my bad it was the R6....I'm so used to riding my bro's R1 that I forgot the number of it's lesser version

PetesSweets Arrrgh!!

Goddammit man! Shut the eff up. This thread was hijacked and run into the ground with your nonstop, extremely biased, and for the most part stupid comments. Congrats dude! Way to go that far off topic.

I know that's what the internet is for, the ability to sit behind a computer and spout your beliefs to anyone who will read them. But seriously there has to be a limit. I can't be the only one who is sick of your pointless comments! I really don't care if I piss you or someone else off, I just can't stand your stupid opinions anymore without saying something. And stop saying "I'll NEVER buy a lexus" or some crap like that. You are what, 21 yrs old? You have no idea what you'll do 10 years down the road. STFU!

To the original poster, if you are even still checking this thread that you started and has since been taken over by sweet peter (I wouldn't blame you if you stopped reading it), get what you like. If you think it's a good car and you can afford it, go for it! It looks really nice.

^^^^^ Didn't get laid last night :p

Btw, most threads have gotten off topic...with or without me..... I was just bored yesturday......and was looking up sportbikes

and btw lincolnx2 I was thinkin the same thing about the R6...I also heard there's a new USA made brand called Fischer and their model MRX just came out...you should look it up :-D

Lol.....and cmon...if you have that attitude at 8:44am pacific time then you musta not got anything the night before :p

To the original poster, if you are even still checking this thread that you started and has since been taken over by sweet peter (I wouldn't blame you if you stopped reading it), get what you like. If you think it's a good car and you can afford it, go for it! It looks really nice.

LOL, its been off topic since post #2.

And yes, i come check this thread everyday, but if i don't see anything about the Audi or why i shouldn't get it, i skip over the post.

But thanks to everyone who said good buy !

Members online

No members online now.
Back