Geno!You put me in the doghouse!

king triton

LVC Member
Reaction score
Man am I in some serious doo-doo.The little woman is livid!It seems she wants a new washer and dryer.I said,nope,we cant afford it,continue using your washboard and clothesline.Then she walked in on me when I was looking at hoods,wings,emblems,and all the other cool stuff at LincolnMotorSport,and she about hit the roof!She said,WHAT!I cant have a washer and dryer,but yet you are saving money for a hood and a wing!You already have a hood!And wing,I`ll give you a wing alright,a bat wing in the potion I am making right now!Lucky for me I already hid her voodoo dolls!

So,anyway,PLEASE!Nobody tell her I already ordered three lincolnstar emblems!:D

My grandad had the right idea. He built a workshop at the bottom of his garden... and stayed there! With working overtime and various projects he has successfully avoided his wife for over 40 years!

My grandad had the right idea. He built a workshop at the bottom of his garden... and stayed there! With working overtime and various projects he has successfully avoided his wife for over 40 years!

Hmmm,not a bad idea.Question is,how do I cloak my workshop so she cant see me through her crystal ball?:eek:

Oh,one other thing,I just noticed he even has trunk lock emblems,now I gotta have one of them too!:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back