gettin rid of

tank386

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
anyone interested in a set of 05 halogen headlights that just came off my 05 LSE? they re in mint condition and come with hoen xenonmatch H11 bulbs.....i polished them everytime i wax the car....roughly twice a month. Im also chopping off a set of stainless flowmaster mufflers....I cant take the rumble anymore its just too :q:q:q:qin loud.........

Its the entire headlight housing....keep in mind they re not hid's just the xenonmatch plus bulbs....they re pretty convincing though they give off a bluish white light....the flowmaster s have stainless tips on em too...100 for both....they re exactly a year old

they will fit a first gen ls with some minor modifications...there s a ton of stuff here on how to do it....in my opinion they look a LOT better than the older lights

how do the flow's sound, deep or do they have a higher pitch to them, is there something on youtube that have a similar sound. i 'm in Barrie and commute to T.O quite often so i'll be able to pick them up

they re really loud....its a deep mean growl....i have the kkm intake also so when i got on it people stopped what they were doing and stared......if you dont mind the noise....its an awesome sound..........

go to youtube......look under dvarela9 there s a clip of his 05 lse....thats exactly what they sound like...

Members online

No members online now.
Back