Go White Sox!

THATS RIGHT!!

GOOOOOOO SOX!!!!!! :Beer :N :invasion: :dj: :dancefool :dj: :wave :bow: :monkey: :zgreenbou :steering

Yep true fan, I will cheer for the Sox over the Cubs anyday! :Beer :Beer :dancefool :wrench :monkey:

I was born and raised on the South Side, I come from a long family of Chicago Policeman. I remember lots of miserable years that I had to endure as a SOX fan and all the CRAP that I took from my friends that were CUBS fans. I recently got transferred out to ARIZONA and wore by battered WHITESOX cap with pride! It was exciting to finally see them make it all the way. They still have to win 4 more games and they will do that and finally bring home a BASEBALL championship to CHICAGO!!!! I just wish I could be there but I will have to root from my pool with my beer in hand and my battered cap on!!!

GO SOX!!!!

All I know is I listen to the Score AM 670 (but not so much this year) and they have been terrible to the Sox... Before last season they would say how the sox and all the moves they made would only make them worse..

I sure hope the Sox win this thing to shove it in their face... But now they are probably singing the praises of the Sox...

OH YEAH THERE SHALL BE A PARTY!!! :Beer :Beer

CHICAGO WHITE SOX!! :yourock:

Normally I would root for the Cubs, but I am rooting for Houston to win it all. Screw the Sox and the Cardinals.

Members online

No members online now.
Back