God is Only a Theory

According to multiple reports, research has shown that a secular upbringing may be healthier for children. According to a 2010 Duke University study, kids raised this way display less susceptibility to racism and peer pressure, and are “less vengeful, less nationalistic, less militaristic, less authoritarian, and more tolerant, on average, than religious adults.” But the list of benefits doesn’t stop there.

According to multiple reports, research has shown that a secular upbringing may be healthier for children. According to a 2010 Duke University study, kids raised this way display less susceptibility to racism and peer pressure, and are “less vengeful, less nationalistic, less militaristic, less authoritarian, and more tolerant, on average, than religious adults.” But the list of benefits doesn’t stop there.
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

While that does make sense, imo, how people use their religion and what aspects they focus on matters too. Take Judaism, Christianity and Islam, all have horrible sides to them, but all my Liberal religious friends and colleges do not use their religious beliefs to push negativity or push people down. eg A Rightist Christian will use the bible to beat people down (gays are bad, women should be subservient, etc), a Liberal will be accepting of those who are different and use the positive aspects of the bible to lift people up, as Jesus actually teaches.

Last edited:
religion has never been a good force anywhere for anybody who isn't a part of the cult.
history pretty much lets us know it should be denounced.
look at the jews in the middle east.
the christians put them there, to colonize and genocide another nation, just like the americas or africa.

cults have no purpose in modern society as a cohesive force.
they promote the clan and not individuality.
if the group think is offensive, so be it, because it's group think, and you are part of the group.
jan6 2021 shining example.
just like the cultists who wanted to keep slavery because it's a part of the cult thought.

although i found this.
this is your bible cult mind at work.

2 chronicles 21-20
"Thirty and two years old was he when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem eight years, and departed without being desired. Howbeit they buried him in the city of David, but not in the sepulchres of the kings."

2 chronicles 22-1 and 2.
"
And the inhabitants of Jerusalem made Ahaziah his youngest son king in his stead: for the band of men that came with the Arabians to the camp had slain all the eldest. So Ahaziah the son of Jehoram king of Judah reigned.

2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri."

maybe it's just me and my math, but the father reigned until 40 years of age(32 and 8 years), when the son took over at 42 years of age.
like that could happen.
be 2 years older than your father.
but the bible is inerrant truth. ;)

Members online

Back