Got a New Ride. Actually, Two New Rides.

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Bought myself an early birthday gift. Bought the wife an early anniversery, birthday, Mothers day gift.

2008 Trailblazer SS 395hp
2010 Camaro SS 426hp

000_0013.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0011.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0012.jpg

000_0019.jpg

000_0018.jpg

Trailblazer SS FTW! you even got it in my favorite color they come in! now you need a slight drop on some SS replica 22s!

Trailblazer SS FTW! you even got it in my favorite color they come in! now you need a slight drop on some SS replica 22s!

I have a few plans.:D

22" staggered rims
back windows tinted darker
new grille inserts
POSSIBLE projection headlights with angel-eyes and LED turnsignals
K&N CAI
aftermarket exhaust
two 12W6 JLAudio subs with 1200watt chrme PPI amp

Nice vehicles! What, loosing the love for flm?

NO. I still love FLM.

The SS Trailblazer was cheaper then the Navigator I wanted. Plus it has WAY better performance.:cool:

The wife didn't want a Mustang. She wanted a Camaro SS. I tried to talk her into GT500 Mustang. Blue with white stripes. She had no interested in it.

I wouldnt've chosen white but i dig the tbss. o yea, nice maro :)

nice cars!!!! i want the maro. get a good deal on the combo buy?

Got a sweet deal on the Trailblazer SS. Dealer throw in new custom leather seats to close the deal. It didn't have leather. I was going to walk away. He wanted to close the deal.

The Camaro deal is still in the works. I got him down to where we want the price. The wife is not sure. The Camaro payment is only $75 more then the MKZ. Gee, '07 Lincoln MKZ or a '10 Camaro SS.:rolleyes:

I wouldnt've chosen white but i dig the tbss. o yea, nice maro :)

Had my eye on a black Trailblazer SS at another deal. The dealer was being to stubborn. They thought I was bluffing about another Trailblazer SS.:eek: I plan to go by the stubborn dealer to buy some parts.:lol: OOPS.:slam Could of had my business.

NO. I still love FLM.

The SS Trailblazer was cheaper then the Navigator I wanted. Plus it has WAY better performance.:cool:

I feel you.. If it was cheaper, I would have went that route also.. :)

Too bad the wheels on the MKZ didn't fit the LS or I'd be all over them

Nice rides man! Trailblazer ss is awesome! So is the camaro!

Congratulations on the new rides!
I am not a fan of GM at all but I can appreciate the performance.
Just my .02, I can't believe your wife would take a SS over a GT500... Not putting down the Camaro SS but I see them all the time I can count on one hand the GT500's I've seen.
I am sure there is a much bigger aftermarket for those cars than the LS or MKZ though so I can't wait to see what you do to them!

Rollin not to be nosy or anything but what do you do for money??

I know you take the LS to shows but are you a businessman or something? you seem to be very welll off..

NO. I still love FLM.

The wife didn't want a Mustang. She wanted a Camaro SS. I tried to talk her into GT500 Mustang. Blue with white stripes. She had no interested in it.

Sounds to me like it's time to trade in the wife. :p

wow turn down a GT500 for a run of the mill SS??

The trailblazer SS is one of my 'have to have' cars.

That is crazy man, I love those!

Not a fan of the camaro color scheme, but respectable.

I guess you stumbled upon some change in the couch!?

:D

I feel you.. If it was cheaper, I would have went that route also.. :)

Too bad the wheels on the MKZ didn't fit the LS or I'd be all over them

The dealer wants the factory wheels on the MKZ at trade in. If the Modas fit the LS, I would put up here first. Now, I have an extra set of 245/35/19s and a set of 19' Moda rims.

Big purchases Rollin. Very nice.

Personally for me i'd want the Jeep Cherokee SRT8 over the Chevy. Not a big GM fan

I also assumed the Camaro was for you and she was getting the TB. You must really love her to give her all that power. I'd never trust my girlfriend with one of those lol

Rollin not to be nosy or anything but what do you do for money??

I know you take the LS to shows but are you a businessman or something? you seem to be very welll off..

I am an independent contractor. Been doing it for almost 18yrs. I do well for my family.

Members online

No members online now.
Back