Got a New Ride. Actually, Two New Rides.

wow turn down a GT500 for a run of the mill SS??

I know.:rolleyes:.......:Bang The GT500 was HOT!!!!! I was drooling all over it. She was drolling/looking at the new Camaro SS convertible in the showroom. Whatever.:rolleyes:

Nice vehicles - particularly like the TrailBlazer SS!

I thought this was a Lincoln/cadillac site.

It is. So what? I posted pictures of my new rides. God forbid someone post something not FoMoCo. :lol: Relax new guy. Have a beer and chill.:Beer

The trailblazer SS is one of my 'have to have' cars.

That is crazy man, I love those!

Not a fan of the camaro color scheme, but respectable.

I guess you stumbled upon some change in the couch!?

:D

I found a few quarters.;)

Big purchases Rollin. Very nice.

Personally for me i'd want the Jeep Cherokee SRT8 over the Chevy. Not a big GM fan

I also assumed the Camaro was for you and she was getting the TB. You must really love her to give her all that power. I'd never trust my girlfriend with one of those lol

The wife is a VERY careful driver. She NEVER speeds. She respects the power of the Camaro.

Rollin - that is awesome. I love it when someone can go out and get rides like that! It'll be a long time before I can swing a Camaro SS or a GT500. Glad that your hard work and success has allowed you to be able to.

Enjoy, man! Now, the toughest decision is gonna be deciding what you want to drive each day. You could actually try to coordinate with what you're wearing with all those killer rides. :cool:

You finally developed a sense of aesthetic and got a few nice vehicles.

I am so glad you approve. Without your opinion I don't know what I would do. I am not worthy.:bowrofl:

Loving both of those rides! Nothing like a new toy with a weekend coming. Looking forward to seeing how mean that trailblazer is going to be in a minute. Not trying to influence, but you know i like the white on whiiiite! lol

A. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B. Those are Chevys but.... awww.... Ford is Crying right now. :(

C. I need to change my line of work...

:D:D:D

Grats and NICE

Just realized my typo in the first post. I posted the Trailblazer SS was a 2007. Its a 2008.:Bang

Members online

No members online now.
Back