got my new wheels mounted, pics inside

ballzac86

LVC Member
Reaction score
they came in yesterday, but i didnt get a chance to get them mounted until this morning. they are 20" zinik sofi wheels, and they have a 40mm offset. here are a few pictures of it from today, and a picture of it with the wheels that came on the car.

before:
l_58229faae351a404a22e45123d2c98d3.png

after:

HPIM1195small.jpg

HPIM1226small.jpg

HPIM1178small.jpg

HPIM1204small.jpg

those look real nice, prob one of the best black on black 20" combos ive seen, but maybe thats just because i like 5 spoke wheels. Good work! Was it lowered at all? It sits nice, any rubbing?

Yeah very nice improvement!! Sucker for 5 spokes haha
Considered ianting the calipers?

i think the rims you HAD would look better if they were in 22's, i like them just seem small. black on black looks way better than what you had though.

WOW nice wheels, how much were they, and were did you get them? if you dont mind me asking.

looks great man . cant beat the black on black on the non-sport model. i thought i would get tired of it but i am still lovin it 6 months later. still gettin alot of looks and compliments too. enjoy it man great choice.

thjose rims are sweeeeeeettt.. im lookin for a pair just like those can u tell me where u got them n how much they ran for??? thanx

thanks for all the compliments everyone! the chrome wheels came on the car when i bought it, they arent something i wouldve put on it. i love these wheels so far though. i purchased the wheels from discount tire(i'm done doing business with them btw), but i originally found them on 1010tires.com. discount was able to beat that site by about $30 a wheel, bringing them down to only $260/wheel. i just switched my old tires over to the new wheels.

i think my next modifcation will be to get rid of the chrome on the front and back bumpers, maybe an lse grille, and paint the calipers black. with the old wheels, you could never see the calipers lol. if anyone is interested in the old wheels, i'll make you a hell of a deal, especially if you pick them up. theyre 20" lexani arnage wheels, with a 38mm offset, no tires, just 3 good wheels, and 1 wheel with a crack in it(jb weld might "fix it," if you dont want to buy a 4th good wheel, it was just leaking air and discount wouldnt remount a tire on it)

WOW love that black on black with the chrome cause it matches the non-sport chrome surroundings...looks good (a lot better then ur old rims i think)...love the 5 star

Members online

Back