WAHOO414.gif

WAHOO415.gif

WAHOO416.gif

WAHOO417.gif

WAHOO418.gif

WAHOO419.gif

WAHOO420.gif

WAHOO421.gif

On the tube, dont worry about the end, its just masking tape. You will need to ad more in the spot for the filter to stay on the tube...as with any other tube. Headlights are blue Halos. They come with all wires, all harnesses, everything but bulbs. Just plug and play. The filter is for sale but I want it to go with the air intake. The wood shift knob is also for sale. I have a set of magnaflows...not pictured which I will get some of when I get them off the car. I recommend the KKM and exhaust for the best sound. I drove the car without the intake today and it doesnt sound near as loud or good with just the exhaust. At higher RPMs the car sound nice though. I could feel the difference without it as well...I hated that. KKM is the best thing for the lincoln, but I am selling the lincoln for something a little bit more reliable. Great looking car, preforms amazing when it drives right, and it sure does turn heads, but it's costly.

What you're waiting for, prices.

KKM Induction tube with Filter $250
Magnaflow Exhaust - $350
Halo Headlights with halo and bulb harnesses(no bulbs) - $250 - All you gotta do is unplug the stock ones and plug up theses. Easy easy. Make sure you have the car off, keys out as well.
Wood shift knob 00-06 - $50

Does not include shipping. Thats all I have. Pics for the exhaust will be soon.

Exhaust

I want the exhaust today if shipping isnt too much. Do you know approximately how much it will be to Jacksonville Fl. 32244. I will pay today through PayPal. Sent you a Pm.

Intake tube comes with all mounting hardware.
It may not be very attractive in the picture but I just havents had the time to clean it up. I pulled it off like that.

$240.00

Possibly interested in the knob... just spent about $1600 in the stereo and navigation system. Wife might not be happy if I went out and blew another $50 + ship...

could u work out a cheaper price if i were to buy everything but the exhaust?

I still have the Tube+filter and mouting hardware and the shifter. is Anyone interested?

I'll do 250 shipped for the tube+filter+ the shift knob. Anyone interested? I don't need it collecting dust.

Members online

No members online now.
Back