Got the LSE Front Fascia Kit!!! Pics Inside!!

fonsito

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just received a couple of minutes ago the front fascia LSE kit from LSKoncepts.com THANKS KEN!!! and my mother looked at me and said you look like a little boy with a new toy hehehe. So here are some pics of the bumper and foglights.

Thanks again to Mr.Ken Garrison at LSKONCEPTS.COM for the favor of shipping overseas to Puerto Rico.

Pics:
n502065098_1445934_7817.jpg

n502065098_1445935_8185.jpg

Coming Soon... 2.5" custom exhaust with Borla Mufflers,autospeedstore.com intake and SCT Strategy Flash but with a custom tune by Torrie

That's sweet, dude. I wasn't really digging that front bumper at first, but it's been growing on me lately. I'm sure it'll look sick on your car :Beer

That's sweet, dude. I wasn't really digging that front bumper at first, but it's been growing on me lately. I'm sure it'll look sick on your car :Beer

Tip: Those few colored holes that are in the lower part of your front grill? Paint them black. Smooths out the look of the grill/makes it look like all the holes are actually holes.

I don't even it in my hands yet, but that's the plan. Picking it and the rear surround up tomorrow.

You will need the H11 connectors for the LSE fog lights.

Just wondering - are you going to try to mount the Mach 1 spoiler to that?

Does anyone know if you can mount the v6 front bumper chromes on to the LSE front bumper?

I have an 03 v6 and love that front bumper from an LSE, but I think it would look funny to have chrome in the rear and not front you know?

Does anyone know if you can mount the v6 front bumper chromes on to the LSE front bumper?

I have an 03 v6 and love that front bumper from an LSE, but I think it would look funny to have chrome in the rear and not front you know?

Paint the back chrome to match your car

I think it would look good with chrome, just curious to see if it would work. heh

yea that is the sweetest bumper made for the ls i will be getting mine soon.

Yes it looks like you can put those 03 chrome inserts on the bumper.
If you save the picture then zoom in you can see it has the shapes on the bumper for them.

Speaking of chrome, the OEM LSE bumper on my 06 includes a chrome strip that surrounds the lower opening. ASerrano, is that chrome strip included?

On the LSE bumper, those strips are molded into the bumper. The standard bumper, you can remove the chrome strips and replace them with the colored ones or paint to match. I am looking for a set of rear painted ones for 03-06 LS, if anyone has them let me know? I will paint them to match my car.

Speaking of chrome, the OEM LSE bumper on my 06 includes a chrome strip that surrounds the lower opening. ASerrano, is that chrome strip included?

Yes the lower grille chrome insert is included on the kit

Members online

No members online now.
Back