grill done

Yes they are AR,s I got them about 8 years ago and they're my winter wheels. The centers are painted because the clear coat was peeling hey just like the car. I'll have to get a pic when their packed with snow and road crap.

Plasti-dip those wheels & they might look a little better so your Mark doesn't look weird in the winter!

newwheels064.jpg

newwheels072.jpg

newwheels065.jpg

Oh yea

Sorry I'm all out of taxi yellow.I have these Maybe I could get big off road tires on the back and plow the north 40 Or pick another color. Nolimit that car looks fantastic. If I tinted my windows that dark, they would have me locked up within an hour.

yellow spray 2.jpg

closet spray.jpg

I have those same exact AR rims on my Mark VIII (I bought it that way) and they are 16x7.. are yours the same size? They have these wheels on tirerack.com (if they still have them that is) but they are in 18x8 size I believe.

I have the same issue with the clear coat peeling from the center caps as well and have been trying to figure out the best way to tackle that issue on the cheap.

So far, that is 3 people (including me) on this site with the exact same rims on their Mark VIII.

BTW - that grill looks awesome! Makes me want to color match mine to the color of my car; white.

Dude, send me a side picture of your car. I will photoshop your wheels to black just to see what they look like. I guarantee you they would look so much better. We're busting your chops but we know you are doing the right thing by using these wheels in the winter. Doesn't hurt to make then look a little better though.

wheels

When I moved back to CT(boy I miss CA) I had to bring winter tires in my PU and then go get car switch tires go get PU and get tires. Money was very tight. My tire guy sold me these out the door, mounted, balanced etc for $450. Yes 16X7 They are 7-8 winters old. I welcome you guys busting my stones. It's keeping me sane with the problems I'm having with the dealer. I'll try to get a pic of just the wheel. I'll have a set of painted 10 spokes to play with. I was thinking of powder coating them. Won't need winter wheels for the CE. It does'nt get to play in the snow.

Members online

Back