Has anyone painted there stock LS grille

Damn that's really neg camber. I'm paintin my chrome soon

That's what happens when you go LOW :D

Just run a little lower tire pressure, all's good.

Oh, and here's the giant pic of that. Notice the custom emblem as well:

IMG_7060.jpg

I'm guessing that was the skunk2 coilover setup he had on there.

Well werner is the :q:q:q:q. He can just throw out 3000 for k&ws and get them to fit the LS too.

He has about 1mm of clearance with the wheel turned, its unreal. Needs some more chamber.

Hey anyone know where the thread ( i forgot where i saw it ) it's a pdf walkthrough on how to strip and paint the front and back grille i think it was LSK website but everytime I go to the site i get some malware pop up

should have ordered the paint prior dam! what would be a good place to try to look locally have this weekend off and want to do it

Kk imma ask the place that is doing my bumper picking it up 2mmrw

Imma need a paint gun no??

Well, you could use one of these. They have them on the shelf at OReilly's:

http://www.preval.com/

Just make sure you tell the body shop you'll be using a Preval sprayer, in case they need to add a thinner to it.

Thanks Pek called my shop they will have some when i pick up my bumper 2mmrw !! what heading to find that spray gizmo lol just hope it doesn't rain this weekend..If it does ima wet sand my head lights in the rain jk lol

Just call your local auto parts stores, and ask for a preval sprayer for painting. The local places here want about 9 bucks for the unit. You can buy the aerosol can itself for like 5 bucks, if you need a refill. YOu need both the aerosol can and the glass jar.

Hey pete, on that lsk tech article it says to use rubbing compound to give the paint shine, but isn't rubbing compound like really high grit sand paper? Maybe I use it wrong :confused: I should get me some scratch remover though, but does the rubbing compound really give it shine?

Rubbing compound is generally pretty aggressive. If you are ending up with a bunch of scratches, try working the polish longer, and with less pressure towards the end.

What are you using to work the polish? Terry cloth towel? MF towel? Foam applicator?

Members online

No members online now.
Back