Headlight screws and cabin filter clips

TDUB

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The clips for my cabin filter and radiator cover are pretty worn (plastic clips you press in the middle to release) and(one of the three long black bolts that hold the headlight to the car) because one of mine is stripped. Do I need to go to the dealer for these? I know Home Depot doesn't have them because I asked but would an Auto parts store? Also does anyone know what size they are?

go to the dealership, the clips are a probably the only thing you will ever buy from stealership that wont feel like robbery, or got to autozone or partsource

The parts stores usually have tons of different sizes and types for dirt cheap.

If you are lucky enough to find a honest dealership they might sell them to you but usually things like this end up in the "You need to buy the entire assembly"' category.

I bought the bolts from the dealer, they were inexpensive. Not inexpensive as far as a simple bolt goes, but under 10 bucks for all 6. Whatever. No big deal. I'm pretty sure OReilly's carries a large selections of those push pins. I'm in need of a few as well, just never remember to check if they have the correct size.

Members online

No members online now.
Back