Help me find these rims

djrudebwoy

LVC Member
Reaction score
Been looking for these rims forever with no luck. Anyone know the make and model? BTW I seen my first black gen1 LSE on the road yesterday up here in Canada. Are they as rare in the US?

LILS0002.jpg

Diablo made a rim in that model called the Vienna. You might be out of luck because that style of rim has been out for some years now. I think the other company that I know of that made them was Lowenhart and the model was LD1. Google the two models and see what you come up with. I know that the lowenhart model has been discontinued.

I've seen more than a couple of manufacturers with that style of wheel. Go to www.specialrims.com and filter by full faced rims and you'll see some. Get the brand and model names from there and check ebay and the rest of the net to compare prices.

I've seen more than a couple of manufacturers with that style of wheel. Go to www.specialrims.com and filter by full faced rims and you'll see some. Get the brand and model names from there and check ebay and the rest of the net to compare prices.

Thanks for the link, this is my first time buying rims so I'm still new to this. Besides, spending $2000 + shipping + import taxes + taxes PER RIM, not including rubber for the Lowenhart's ain't gonna happen lol.

Is there other ways of saying 5x108? I see some sites say 20x8.5, 18x8, 19x8.5, then i see things like 5x4 and 5x5. What's this all about?

Members online

No members online now.
Back