Here goes nothing. (appearance mods)

marco93L

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a Gen I pearl white Ls. (Wish that it was black!)

But with all that being said, I am going to start messing with it this week. I took off the LSE rims and going to have them coated in a mat-black, painting all the black lower pieces pearl white. Painting all the chrome Pearl white also. Getting the windows re tinted, buying a set of tips for the rear, tinting the rear tail lights, and still deciding what to do with the front headlights and grill.

I am thinking that I am going to remove the yellow lens and smoking it or removing it competly.
Painting the chrome top on the grill white and going to get the eyelids white for the headlights so that there will be a straight line accross the front

I hope that it turns out alright, cause I dont want something that it going to be a pain in the rear to sell later due to the changes.

I will post some pics when it is finished

Are you taking classes this summer?

I am planning to take a class there this summer, I just have to get my application there this week, maybe do it thursday or friday

Nah I'm taking this summer off. But I will still be here for work etc.

I am hoping to get some Texas LSes and missori LSes together one of these days.

I will keep an eye for it when it happens. I think that it would be cool to get a gathering together.

What are you thinking? Dinner, lunch and just hanging out or something else?

You might be able to sell your lse wheels and buy reg sport wheels to paint andd make a profit. Lse wheels are pretty rare.

Mod list looks good. Poweder coat black painted tips might look good on your white ls, I have some but haven't installed yet.

use contact cement.

the eyebrows look great - they match the body line from the fender to the hood - which painting the headlamp bezel just doesn't do.

2549004_6.jpg

would it just be easier to take the eyelids off and re do it with contact cement of just do the corners

If everything else is sticking well, just do the corners.

Well, got the rims back yesterday and got them mounted back onto the car. They look good. I had to paint the center caps, the colors dont match 100%, but close enough that no one will ever notice. (If they do, they are too close to the car anyway)

I also had the windows tinted at 5%.

Now the car is looking out of place and funny, with the white, chrome and the the black. I am going to have to get on the ball and get the paint work finished. They are sure proud of the paint on that car, it isnt cheap!

Once I get it finished, I will post some pics

Nah I'm taking this summer off. But I will still be here for work etc.

I am hoping to get some Texas LSes and missori LSes together one of these days.

Don't forget AR. I'm pretty close to OK here in Bentonville.... as long as you are not over on the panhandle...

No, I had a Blk one and she hated it. Couldnt get the job done, looked like crap, under powered, way overrated, just a piece of :q:q:q:q.(cant listen to everyone) Now that I have the white one, she is much happier, get somments on it all the time, performance is better, just a better crowd pleaser.
Thanks for the comment. I thought that I would clarify

No, I had a Blk one and she hated it. Couldnt get the job done, looked like crap, under powered, way overrated, just a piece of :q:q:q:q.(cant listen to everyone) Now that I have the white one, she is much happier, get somments on it all the time, performance is better, just a better crowd pleaser.

That's what SHE said!

I know, terrible, and I apologize for even making the joke.... but the setup was too obvious to ignore.

I know, nothing was intended!

I just had to have the last word, you know how that goes. Make a comment on a mans girl, you can just sit there. lol

It didnt bother me a single bit, no worries.

Members online

No members online now.
Back