travlast

LVC Member
Reaction score
IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

Jag wheels? Those tails are BRIGHT lol.

Not a fan of how the back looks (how its two toned, but it is different). Coar does look good tho.

Got any more pics?

just cheap aftermarket wheels picked them up used for $400 with the rubber, yeah the wrap ripped on the bumper so had to come up with a solution. Going to get a new piece of vinyl for the rear bumper. And yup got to use the nightshade on those rear lights. Thanks for the opinion. Will get more pics when its nice out.

you say cheap, but those actually look like OZ wheels.

did you check the inside of the wheels?

They do look like OZ wheels. You may have gotten yourself one bomb as$ deal

Checked everywhere on the wheels and nothing, would love to know what they are so i could buy center caps

I think it looks good. The rear bumper doesnt match like it should. May be if you round the lower corners towards the bottom. I do like those wheels too. Post some better pics of that good lookin LS

Oooh. Maybe its my ipod, but it looks like a very light purple mixed with another color lol. Still looks good

Did you fiddle with the contrast of your phone/pic a bit? Those tails look insanely vibrant, although it doesnt really bother me. The only thing I'd tweak is the little bit of the wrap that comes down after the trunk lid onto the bumper. Very nice!

I would take off the wrap and just rock that paint. Looks cool.

I like the silver and I like the wheels but I don't like the two tone.

Is that silver? Looks more like a light gray to me.

He said it is 3M matte silver vinyl on the car and matte black vinyl is the darker parts.

Need more photos!

I actually like it. Need more pics though. A good lowered stance may change the whole appearance of the setup. Need front pics and 3/4 shots.

I'll get you guys some new pics as soon as the weather clears up, actually calling for snow tonight :( , got to get the exhaust on still to fill those rear cutouts, and move the rocks, they are a killer on the gas mileage ;)

Members online

Back