HID fog lights?

I have 6K's in both fogs and headlamp and it looks great, I wouldnt mismatch.

hate to burst your bubble, but if you are going to run 8ks instead of 5k, it will not be brighter. the higher the kelvin, the less lumen output. personally i dont care if my lights looks blue or purple, as long as i can see. i am running gp thunder 8500k bulbs ion my fogs and headlights. i got the 9005 in my fogs so i can actually see. im getting rid of these bulbs and going to get the new Sylvania silver stars.

gt95coupe said:
although I have to agree about the matching I do like the look of the lexus' with the yellow fogs and HID's

This is what your saying:
2150285_42_full.jpg

I Have 3000k Luminics 9005 Bulbs on my fogs and Phillips 6000k Hid Kit on Lows

00_slow_5spd_ls said:
hate to burst your bubble, but if you are going to run 8ks instead of 5k, it will not be brighter. the higher the kelvin, the less lumen output. personally i dont care if my lights looks blue or purple, as long as i can see. i am running gp thunder 8500k bulbs ion my fogs and headlights. i got the 9005 in my fogs so i can actually see. im getting rid of these bulbs and going to get the new Sylvania silver stars.

Thanks but i know the higher the Kelvin less light you get believe me i been running HIDs since 2003 but when i said make things brighter i meant jumping from stock heon bulbs to HIDs they are spose to be 3 times more light then a stock bulb.

The Sylvania guide says 9145 for 03+ fogs, but will 9005 or H10 also fit? I see you have 9005 aserrano, they look good.

owlman said:
The Sylvania guide says 9145 for 03+ fogs, but will 9005 or H10 also fit? I see you have 9005 aserrano, they look good.
The 9145 (H10) bulb and the 9005 bulb have the same socket size so you can use either. However, the 9005 bulb does not have a painted tip like the 9145 bulb does. This is because the 9145 bulb is used as a fog light bulb and will not glare on coming traffic.

Owlman,

If your car is like mine, then the fogs are H11. I am planning on getting the kit from LSK soon. I have the Hoen Heavy Duty ones, and though they are really bright, they don't match my HID headlamps.

Members online

No members online now.
Back