Hood and Wing SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALBUNDY said:
You know what Peperman, I don't have my 98LSC yet but from my reseach I still have that respect for the car eventhough I purchased a Eldorado. Do you have respect for the Mark series regardless of having one?
Yes I do!!!!

1wykdmk8 said:
And why wouldn't you Pep?? :shifty:
I have alot of respect for the Mark series , ever since i first got into Lincolns. When I joined LVC and saw how much fun people were having with their Mark VIII's, that gave me the desire to own one, and i will someday!!!!

I was just trying to figure out why you would lose respect for the Mark VIII's if you planned on a custom hood. Whether it was just a Cobra 'R' hood, or a totally custom one.....:shifty:

1wykdmk8 said:
I was just trying to figure out why you would lose respect for the Mark VIII's if you planned on a custom hood. Whether it was just a Cobra 'R' hood, or a totally custom one.....:shifty:
Ray, I would never lose respect for the Mark Series, even when i put a custom hood on one. When i get my Mark VIII , I want it look different from other Mark VIII's and a custom hood will do that for me :shifty:

Being a Caddy guy I was just wondering if I had more respect for a car(LincolnM8) that I intend to own other than you Stinkin Lincoln guys.

I have nothing but respect for Mark VIII's. The reason I bought the hood was because I thought it looked bada$$ and actually needed a hood after a accident. It sets it off from all the other Marks out there and I have got nothing but comments on how good it looks, from the younger and older crowd. Actually, the most comments I got from the hood were from older guys, they thought it was sharp and definently wanted to know what was under the hood. Too bad I didn't have sh|t to show for it. LoL. As of yet that is..

Cadillac recently put a cowl hood on their V-series STS's and others... You think they have nothing but respect for theirs cars also, correct? It's a hood... which adds style and function. To each their own.

Make a new thread if you want to express your opinions.

Why would a new thread be needed when I just got your opinion from this thread. Lets try to save LVC'es precious memory.

ALBUNDY said:
Why would a new thread be needed when I just got your opinion from this thread. Lets try to save LVC'es precious memory.

Because this is a thread about The hood and wing special at LMS not about your personal opinion on Mark VIII Hoods... And in my personal opinion your a douchebag whose opinion doesn't really mattr anyway

ALBUNDY said:
That hood sucks on a MK8. What the hell are you thinking? This is a luxury coupe. Give it a sportier edge not a hotrod edge.

Like this Al?
Don't be rude and please respect other peoples options with regards to the exterior modifications of their vehicles and what the do or do not like.
It falls under to each his own and if you don't have anythig nice to say then don't say it.

Im sure people hate my hood too, but I like it and thats all that matters.

newhood1a.jpg

Hey are those the Kologne rims? what size tires are you running with them on? arent they 20's?

That pic is fcukin raw, Geno. How much could you get those wheels in chrome for? If you can... Of course 18's.

Which way i decide to go when i get my Mark VIII, I will get a custom hood whether it be a Cobra R hood or a hood from LMS. I like the look of a custom hood, I can't wait to get a Mark VIII :cool:

StraDog said:
That pic is fcukin raw, Geno. How much could you get those wheels in chrome for? If you can... Of course 18's.

on the front page of LMS there is a pic you can click on of them they are 20's though and they arte 1750 with free shipping

StraDog said:

I can get the Cragar SS series 610's in chrome with Hankooks mounted nd balanced for $1650.00 plus s&h. That is if my wheel Guy has any left. I can check if you want.

Last edited:
KainDTE said:
Hey are those the Kologne rims? what size tires are you running with them on? arent they 20's?

They are Cragar SS series 610's in 18 inch with 275/40's up front and 285/35's out back.

Geno are the wings ready to go?
can they picked up at your shop?
do you have the wing and hood ready to go?
i love only living a few miles away

what im sayin by all of this is if i come there cash in hand willing to get the hood and the wing by the end of the month are they both there no waiting?
thanks Geno.

if the wings are not ready to go because we need more people how many more need to be ordered.

Also while where on the hood posting topic heres a pic of my hood.
4 in outlaw z28 harwood hood molded into a stock mark 8 hood. ive been working on this hood on and off for a few months. Im sending it out to a shop so they can finish it for me in the spring time. i cant wait to have it smoooth and ready to be painted. some might hate it some might like it.
fully functional.

cowlhood1.jpg

frontonmarkcowl1.jpg

markcowl2.jpg

sidecowlonmark1.jpg

thinking about dissing the hood and selling it for 200 bucks for somone else to finish. and just going wit the cobra r like everyone else.

NJ95MARK8 said:
thinking about dissing the hood and selling it for 200 bucks for somone else to finish. and just going wit the cobra r like everyone else.
So you are going to keep the Mark VIII ?

of course lol i change my mind all the time i cant part with it.
for the price of these things i might just buy another one.
daily driver
street n strip
thats what im going for but whoooo knows.

Members online

Back