how do i tell if my ls is a non sport or sport?

linc2linc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
need to know if my car is a non sport or a sport so i can order the right part, dont know how to tell....someones got to know

heres a picture of my car when it was stock when i got it a few years back

l_62a4eb39f7544bb5b84b2a5e84a5cea8.jpg

No chrome on the bumpers means you have a sport & wood on the steering wheel & shift knob means you have a non-sport.

+1

17's sport wheels too, base model gets fugly 16's, sorry fastls :lol:

No chrome on the bumpers means you have a sport & wood on the steering wheel & shift knob means you have a non-sport.

Nope. You can have a premium sport and have wood on the steering wheel and shift knob. My 06 is this way.

Nope. You can have a premium sport and have wood on the steering wheel and shift knob. My 06 is this way.

Yeah that's true...but wasn't that a option for gen2s? Or did that exist for gen1's?

Ls's are becoming more and more affordable to general public so i think the noob-ness is just begining on LVC i think its going to get worst:shifty:

Yeah that's true...but wasn't that a option for gen2s? Or did that exist for gen1's?

I'm not sure, but to be picky, you didn't limit the scope of your statement to gen I.

Well seeing that he was asking about HIS LS I was just letting him know about his gen1. Now he will probaly wonder how you can tell if you have a 1st or 2nd gen......

Well seeing that he was asking about HIS LS I was just letting him know about his gen1. Now he will probaly wonder how you can tell if you have a 1st or 2nd gen......

That's easy. Is the third brake light at the top or at the bottom of the rear window...

That's easy. Is the third brake light at the top or at the bottom of the rear window...

Reflectors in the front bumper, exposed exhaust tips, drivers door keypad, two-tone tail lights.......

you know how i can tell if it is a 1st or 2nd gen?

by what year it was built in

Members online

No members online now.
Back